doing a 360 off a jump

• Discuss doing a 360 off a jump in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok ive been trying 360s for sometime now, and i can get a full rotation spining left but as soon as i hit a 250 degree angle my feet start to slip off... ...
S

shadoconjay

doing a 360 off a jump post #1
ok ive been trying 360s for sometime now, and i can get a full rotation spining left but as soon as i hit a 250 degree angle my feet start to slip off and i end up landing on the left side of my bike. ive tried to push my feet down but i clip. im getting so frusterated i wanna tie my feet to the pedals but it might hurt on the landing. some one help me

JamesPromIII

JamesPromIII

doing a 360 off a jump post #2
dude I have the same problem with 180's I can get the full rotation. I think that might be the only way. I do feeble stalls, icepick, double peg I always take my left foot off. You might just have to duct tape whatever foot your using to your pedal till you get the feel for it.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

doing a 360 off a jump post #3
i say keep practicing it and just focus on keeping your foot on, even if it means eating it. when learning feebles i had the habit of taking my foot of and resting it on the ledge while doing the feeble, then i would put it back on when i wanted to land. then one day i was like F*** it, and i just kept my foot on no matter what.i fell pretty hard a couple times, then i just got it.

bmxertroy

bmxertroy

doing a 360 off a jump post #4
Yeh just keep practicing.

New Topics