Does anyone........??

  • Discuss Does anyone........?? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Does anyone know of a complete bmx bike that comes with a with a full cromo frame and 3 piece cranks? for around 260 - 300 US about 350-400 CND ...
P

pike119

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #1
Does anyone know of a complete bmx bike that comes with a with a full cromo frame and 3 piece cranks? for around 260 - 300 US
about 350-400 CND
 
S

SR

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #2
Volume makes a cheapo like that...I think so does Eastern. Nothing spectacular, but they're cheap
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #3
yea volume black sheep is around that price range.
check out the damn mailorders...you will find them.
 
F

federal_rider12

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #4
eastern dk hoffman nirve haro there r lots
 
G

Guest

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #5
compe GT
 
J

jens89

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #6
specialized fuse3
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #7
P

pike119

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #8
EPMD said:
STOP POSTING NONSENSE ITS DRIVING ME BONKERS I FINISH ONE FORUM AND I GOT ANOTHER ONE WITH 2 PAGES OF NEW SHIT SO COULD YOU POSSIBLY STOP FOR A BIT?


sorry for spazzing
this is like my 1st or 2nd post :roll:
 
G

Guest

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #9
you mean 10th? i think hes trying to get to point out to the general ppl
 
P

pike119

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #10
Pobey said:
you mean 10th? i think hes trying to get to point out to the general ppl
sry 10th post 1st or 2nd thread
 
E

Erin

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #12
pike119 said:
EPMD said:
STOP POSTING NONSENSE ITS DRIVING ME BONKERS I FINISH ONE FORUM AND I GOT ANOTHER ONE WITH 2 PAGES OF NEW SHIT SO COULD YOU POSSIBLY STOP FOR A BIT?


sorry for spazzing
this is like my 1st or 2nd post :roll:
I think that was directed at the boob
 
I

infantry43RIDER

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #13
yea dude he wasn't talking to you.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #14
try valium...it'll help.....I know!.. :D
 
E

EPMD

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #15
Erin said:
pike119 said:
EPMD said:
STOP POSTING NONSENSE ITS DRIVING ME BONKERS I FINISH ONE FORUM AND I GOT ANOTHER ONE WITH 2 PAGES OF NEW SHIT SO COULD YOU POSSIBLY STOP FOR A BIT?


sorry for spazzing
this is like my 1st or 2nd post :roll:
I think that was directed at the boob

yup.
 
P

pike119

New Member
Does anyone........?? post #16
:twisted: ohhhhh
 
C

casperh

Guest
Does anyone........?? post #17
dont demonise the boob he is in heaven now :god?: :respekt:
 

New Topics

Top