Do you wear a helmet?

• Discuss Do you wear a helmet? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey all, another thread by me! Do you lot wear helmets? Makes sense I suppose, for proper riding (when you go out specifically to ride), but do you... ...
  • Tags bike flatland street
H

Highbinder

Do you wear a helmet? post #1
Hey all, another thread by me! Do you lot wear helmets? Makes sense I suppose, for proper riding (when you go out specifically to ride), but do you wear them? Also, do you wear helmets when just cruising (mm, cruising).

And if you do where helmets, what kind? Make/model? Or even simply the colour!

Later all.

W

Wynex

Do you wear a helmet? post #2
I always wear a helmet when dirting because it's to dangerous (for me) to jump without a helmet... It looks like this one:

T

the hip hop soldier

Do you wear a helmet? post #3
i never wear a helmet. in fact i dont even own one.

H

Highbinder

Do you wear a helmet? post #4
Wynex, nice helmet! Its very purdy, and I'd be wanting one even more if it was matt black rather than shiney! :wink:

PS, I saw this little kid on a really sweet Mongoose Pro today! I hate spoilt brats, no way could he have afforded such a lovely bike himself, he was only about 14! Garrr!
[/u]

T

T34418L3_1

Do you wear a helmet? post #5
I wear a helmet if its manditory like at a skatepark but if im crusin or doin a little street i dont even bother. I think im sporting a krusher helmet.

S

SICK_BOMB

Do you wear a helmet? post #6
my helm is a u project, well I bought it in a sk8 shop, it's still good cause I've fallen 2 times on my head :wink: so kids, wear a helmet hehe! Well I only wearing it when I'm riding dj, vert, sometime in street when I'm getting to much hardcore :twisted: , but for flatland, no need, anyway, flatland suck for me, cause I suck in flatland, when I started bmx I was good in flatland, you see me on pinkbike long on to www.pinkbike.com, click on photos, and search lanouette (what's a scary name, right :lol: ) thats me! :roll:

dumb biker

dumb biker

Do you wear a helmet? post #7
wow...sick bomb is really hard to understand, you need to use periods and commas. sheesh, didnt you learn anything in elementary

Anyways, I always wear a helmet because its the law here...50 dollar fine for the first time you get caught wihtouth one then they confiscate your bike after that so im gonna play it safe

T

the hip hop soldier

Do you wear a helmet? post #8
just ride away if a cop says to go over there. they wont chase u for very long if u r good at running from them. its easy to get away just fly down allys and through yards and place they cant go they will stop in a little bit.

W

Wynex

Do you wear a helmet? post #9
hehe.. and if they catch you you're f***ed

T

the hip hop soldier

Do you wear a helmet? post #10
no not really i got caught for running from a cop once and he didnt do jack shit. he just told that the only reason he chased us was because he thought he heard a firecracker and he was finding out if we had any then he told us we could go back to the parking ramp and ride that rail some more.

K

kater

Do you wear a helmet? post #11
I _always_ wear a helmet.

dumb biker

dumb biker

Do you wear a helmet? post #12
just ride away if a cop says to go over there
i wouldnt wanna risk it...the cops here are b!tches!!!! they even yell at you when you dont walk your bike across the road! thats for frickin 5 year olds.. so if i got caught after trying to run id probably be arrested knowin the pigs that work here

D

Disrupter

Do you wear a helmet? post #13
btw dumb biker :

your signature is kewl.

T

Twinkie

Do you wear a helmet? post #14
i wear a helmet

y, well 3 concussions and tearing your ear off change your opinion bout this kinda stuff

N

n3lli

Do you wear a helmet? post #15
yup. i wear a helmet when i'm riding. But when i'm cruising around, i sometimes don't wear it.

I hav a red Pro-Tec skate helmet, Steve Caballero signature model.

G

greenspan

Do you wear a helmet? post #16
I made the mistake once of getting use to NOT wearing a helmet to sessions. Around competion time, I would have to wear one one and it threw me completely off. So, if you plan on competing, wear it, get used to it.

I DEFINETLY wear a brain bucket when I ride my RC-51.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

Do you wear a helmet? post #17
i have never , and will never ever wear a helmet, my skull is rock hard anyways

B

Blood Puddle

Do you wear a helmet? post #18
I wear a helmet almost all the time

F

flaky

Do you wear a helmet? post #19
**** helmet.. and breaks!

D

Darkmana

Do you wear a helmet? post #20
MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK said:
i have never , and will never ever wear a helmet, my skull is rock hard anyways
Im interested in the reasoning behind that. Care to tell us all?

DM

New Topics