Do you know something about PTF?

• Discuss Do you know something about PTF? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; My classmate was talking about a new trend among kids, PTF (people tricks flatland). Original from UK or Germany. PTF looks interesting to me! If you... ...
D

driverboy

Do you know something about PTF? post #1
My classmate was talking about a new trend among kids, PTF (people tricks flatland). Original from UK or Germany. PTF looks interesting to me! If you are driving PTF could you tell me more about different tricks with people. I want beginn PTF too!
I will beginn with simple tricks (some people on the ground, not on ramps yet) but I can PTF180 already:D Really easy, learned yesterday! When I've learned most of the PTFgrounds I'll take PTFonramp.
If anyone know cool tricks with people on grounds / ramps let me know! All my friends and classmates here in San Francisco like PTF ****ycool and different wanting learn more! Maybe are you quite a few PTF-BMXers in UK and Germany that could help us?

We are planning to lie down for the others when they are driving and change. Have not other possibilities. Want most drive only, hope we will find people who only want lie on the ground when we are driving PTF. But I'm of course not afraid to lie down under bikes to my friends because knowing their skills, that's holy **** only exciting!

Long time you have been driving PTF? Anyone in San Francisco with awesome skills in PTF?

B

bmxanimal

Do you know something about PTF? post #2
i dont get it lol PEOPLES????? trick flatland :S

New Topics