• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont give a f***

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SICK_BOMB

do you care about mtbkerz post #1
hey, I was wondering if you guys like mtbkerz, cause I'm watching every week a tv show, called Drop In, it's a short tv show of 30 min of freeride, it's cool, cause a trick is a trick, all this air trick, we can do it, but we are bmxer, we can do more tricks with our peg (grind/stall/flatland)... but still this is fun to see how downhill can be so great!

T

Timon

do you care about mtbkerz post #2
Before BMX I was an MTBer, so i like them ;)

S

SICK_BOMB

do you care about mtbkerz post #3
me too I was mtbkerz, but still I love to see video of mtbkerz!

D

Disrupter

do you care about mtbkerz post #4
i also was mtBIKER,
i still have my cannondale bike.it's ´kewl
(--> so soft landings...*dream*)

but bmx is MUCH cooler

S

SICK_BOMB

do you care about mtbkerz post #5
Yeah that is sure, mtb have better control of air, landing, and movements, but still will I take the easy way, or the hard way, bmx is the hard way but still the funniest way! 8) I had a Neveda set with some shimano and santacruz parts, hardtail, cause fullsuspension are too smooth for me!

H

Highbinder

do you care about mtbkerz post #6
Mountain bike is cool, my mate is a really good downhill racer (VERY expensive bike, its beautiful). I can't do anything in the air with a mountain bike though, after riding BMX for a while I'm just not used to the position on a MTB (feels really high)

And as a side note, my new BMX (Fit Complete) should have been here today, hopefully it'll come tomorrow. If not I'll be pissed, its been over 6 weeks since my BMX was stolen...

S

SICK_BOMB

do you care about mtbkerz post #7
oh damn that sad, some1 stole the CCM bmx of my friend :lol: ,a ccm bike, lol, this is a canadian tire bike! hehe

K

kohman2

do you care about mtbkerz post #8
Well ya i like MTBers cuz i am one. I am still an cross country MTBer. Wanted to start freeride but to expensive for me. Thats why i started BMX. To get the air that freeride MTBers get but without the $7000 price tags.

Street Cowboy

Street Cowboy

do you care about mtbkerz post #9
i ride all types of bikes. downhill mtn, cross country mtn, bmx-street, bmx-dirt, trials, fixed gear... so on and so forth. being opinionated about other peoples choises in recreation or transportation is childish. (well i dont agree with SUV's but thats a whole other story)

bikes are fun period. there are things you can do on a good mountin bike you cant on a bmx and vice versa.

S

sandmriderbmx

do you care about mtbkerz post #10
i dont like them cause they mess up our dirt jumps

Street Cowboy

Street Cowboy

do you care about mtbkerz post #11
sandmriderbmx said:
i dont like them cause they mess up our dirt jumps
same can be said for bmxers. and a dirt jump is a dirt jump if its not on your property its for everyone. dont be so ****y

S

Smudge

do you care about mtbkerz post #12
? mountain bikes dont mess up dirt jumps unless the jump is made like crap.. guys on my jumps ride mountain bikes and the jumps are still fine. And i rekkon BMX bikes are way easier to manouver in the air than mountain bikes but i dont really care coz its all preference. Oh ya and mountainbikeers rule coz at the local mountain bike park there is a whole lot of dirt jumps there which are real fun and i also like to do all the balance beams which some are easier on BMX coz of the shorter wheel base. Weird tho coz when i go there with my friend who also has a BMX every body looks at us funny but when they see us ride they just act normal so yea lol.

R

reyesjr02

do you care about mtbkerz post #13
i have a few friends that are mountain bikers. i dont understand how people can hate someone for liking something different from them....its so stupid

B

Banananan

do you care about mtbkerz post #14
I also likes MTBikers. In the past I was one of them, and it was very fun experience for me. :) BMXs are cheaper then MTBs and I'm not a rich person so I must change my preferences - I don't regret it. :]

e_eggs

e_eggs

do you care about mtbkerz post #15
reyesjr02 said:
i have a few friends that are mountain bikers. i dont understand how people can hate someone for liking something different from them....its so stupid
I was previously a Mt.Biker also, I think it is the sweetest feeling going downhill.

But I agree and disagree with you, take ohh...lets say Skate boarders for example. I like their style I like their music it's only their attitude that makes me hate them, Awhile ago I tried aggressive skating, and I was at the park and I fell down and some skateboardrer was just like ****ing FruitBooter. Sorry for going off topic

L

Lunchbox

do you care about mtbkerz post #16
I hate mountain biking, not mountain bikers. I just think mountain biking is dumb, that's just my opinion, so who cares.

Bladerboi2k4

Bladerboi2k4

do you care about mtbkerz post #17
yeah i agree but you can just get big air you can go and do like can-cans and stuff because your feet are strapped to the pedals :lol:

Street Cowboy

Street Cowboy

do you care about mtbkerz post #18
first off that made no sence dude and second your feet are only straped in if you have that kind of pedal. take me for instance i use a bmx pedal becouse i find tham more comfy

Ollie125

Ollie125

do you care about mtbkerz post #19
Mtbs are awesome. I also used to mtb but I switched to BMX recently. Once in a while I'll still go out and ride some urban mtb just because I dont wanna let a thousand dollar bike sit there. I like them. To tell you the truth I've never met mtbr that was a trouble maker. I can't say that about BMXers. :?

L

Louis K

do you care about mtbkerz post #20
^^^^

because mtbs don't use pegs! :lol:

New Topics