dk signal a good flatland bike

• Discuss dk signal a good flatland bike in the Flatlanders Country forum in area BMX-Forum Community; is the dk signal a good flatland bike for a 5,8 guy or is it to small if so wats a good bike for flatland ...
F

flatlandfider

dk signal a good flatland bike post #1
is the dk signal a good flatland bike for a 5,8 guy or is it to small if so wats a good bike for flatland

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

dk signal a good flatland bike post #2
not to much different from a 5'4 like me to a 5'8 like u... go for 18.5 TT any types of bmx... :wink:

F

flatlandfider

dk signal a good flatland bike post #3
so your saying go for something smaller are the other dk street bikes good for flatlands

kkmk

kkmk

dk signal a good flatland bike post #4
if your starting, i couldnt think of anything better.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

dk signal a good flatland bike post #5
so your saying go for something smaller are the other dk street bikes good for flatlands
ofcourse... but im not saying any bike company... :roll:

i would recommend sum street frame, and it sshould be 18.7 TT below..

ull never know, ull end up killing ur bike and regretting everything for buying a specific flatland bike... xD

and shift to street... :)

oh yeah.. btw.. rumors said that flatland framess are easy to break... bcoz of wat tool they used are light and weak... :D not recommended for starter, coz we all start from smashing and bashing the bike.... :roll:

oh btw.. my first bike was a haro, 20 TT .. cant remember wat was that, but im glad i start riding from those... but i broke it.. xD hahahah.. silly me..

kkmk

kkmk

dk signal a good flatland bike post #6
sigh...
Shorter frames are in general better for flat, more responsive, twitchier, easier to maneuvre. But this isnt necessary good for beginners. The longer frames twitch around less, so they require less skill to keep them stable. I started on a 20.5tt, learned the basics, and after a year upgraded.

Specific flatland frames WILL break easier than high quality street frames, simply because they are designed for different things, street frames are made for big drops etc, flat frames are made fro clearance, and lightness.

This doesnt mean that the signal frame WILL break. A large percentage of newer flatlanders have started on signals, and i havent heard a single thing about them breaking, or even cracking.

Just to make this longer, im gonna sya one more thing. How is a beginner gonan break a frame easier? practicing fork glides and steam etc arent exactly ultra stress testers, where as i can imagine more skillful things such as pedal steams, tiger claws and so forth wont be good for the frame.

The signal will be fine to start off with.

F

flatlandfider

dk signal a good flatland bike post #7
can i allways put a new frame on to make it better

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

dk signal a good flatland bike post #8
can i allways put a new frame on to make it better
sure the way u luv it..... :wink:

wer just having sum good opinion of which a starter start.... :roll:

How is a beginner gonan break a frame easier?
trust me, i was 1 of them.. xD

BMXMB

BMXMB

dk signal a good flatland bike post #9
dave0

dave0

dk signal a good flatland bike post #10
get the dk signal, then upgrade your frame in about a year when you get better and figure what you like/want.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

dk signal a good flatland bike post #11
F

flatlandfider

dk signal a good flatland bike post #12
is the eastern 9 volt good for flatlandriding

kkmk

kkmk

dk signal a good flatland bike post #13
not really. signal is your best bet.

New Topics