dk cincinnati vs dk six pack

• Discuss dk cincinnati vs dk six pack in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i'm not really going to be doing tricks, mostly just riding on the streets of san jose state university. the cincinnati being a street bike, i'm... ...
  • Tags bike street street bike
I

ivanchang

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #1
i'm not really going to be doing tricks, mostly just riding on the streets of san jose state university. the cincinnati being a street bike, i'm thinking it's more practical. yes?

M

MuffinMan

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #2
if your just riding it, who gives a fudge

I

ivanchang

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #3
let me correct myself. i'll probably be jumping around a lot, clearing gaps and practice grinding.

I

infantry43RIDER

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #4
still doesn't really matter.

S

slappyslapnuts

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #5
4 pack is all around bike ive reccomended this bike so much i should get paid by Dk seriously its an amazing bike all around.

W

William

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #6
if your just going to be riding around why by the best? shure you want quality but if you buy the DK 8 pack your geting almost the same bike as the 4 pack its just cheeper? id only get the pro model if you were seriuse about riding and were planing on going to a skate park to ride. but maby i'm just cheep? meh.

S

slappyslapnuts

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #7
lol the 8 pack sucks... its like nothing even close to the 4 pack.. its like saying a haro f1 is the same as a haro freestyler which is a muh better bike just cos of the name... 4 pack is specced out 8 pack is not.

I

ivanchang

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #8
so i should get the four pack? i'm not going to be going to skate parks, but i'm going to be riding on the streets probably everyday. i want to have fun on my way to class.

S

slappyslapnuts

dk cincinnati vs dk six pack post #9
the 4 pack wont break on you, thats for sure and it will be smooth to ride get the handlebars cut at any of ur local bike shops if u cant do it urself and the bike is perfect its smooth comfy and very reliable

New Topics