DK bikes

• Discuss DK bikes in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i wanna get a sumwut nice, durable and light bike for dirt jumpin and sum freestyle, and i can spend about $300. ive been thinkin about a DK, and i... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dk bikes parts
B

BMXER7256

DK bikes post #1
i wanna get a sumwut nice, durable and light bike for dirt jumpin and sum freestyle, and i can spend about $300. ive been thinkin about a DK, and i was wondering wut would be a good model for a 5'4 110 lb rider. theres the 6 pack, 8 pack, cincinatti, genreal lee....
thanks for any help, i plan on gettin my bike soon

O

oibmxpunx

DK bikes post #2
get a fit complete only $289.95

N

NewYork

DK bikes post #3
defiantly a fit. by the way thats danscomp's price go to your bike shop see if they got one in and try it out...i was lookin at that same shit yesterday. full 4130 chromoly frame along with full chromoly fork, the wheels are ok, its got the Fit team handlebars, its light too, 30lbs. and its a 20 inch bike so i think your height would be good for this bike...

wut ever works.

good luck

I

infantry43RIDER

DK bikes post #4
yea the fit is an ok bike...its not made in the US or anything and its not nearly as good as if you just bought a fit series one frame and then a parts package...just shovel out some extra cash...it will be worth it.

B

BMXrider0822

DK bikes post #5
I got a DK and its great smooth ride and nice style frame i got a cincinitti

I

infantry43RIDER

DK bikes post #6
cool...thats not a bad frame...idk much about the parts but yea...cool.

L

likeachamp

DK bikes post #7
dude deffinatley go with the fit, get one from dans comp, there not alotta money, and there better than dk, im not knockin on dk i just owna fit series one and i love it! and there light, dude get the fit!

New Topics