dk 6pack or premium solo?

• Discuss dk 6pack or premium solo? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I want to ride street. Which would you choose? I like this price range. thoughts? cheers ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WinstonSmith

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #1
I want to ride street.
Which would you choose?
I like this price range.

thoughts?

cheers

Sex on the Beach

Sex on the Beach

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #2
I'm pretty sure the DK 6-pack is for trails.
So I'd say go with the Solo.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #3
Solo looks nice.

L

Lay

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #4
They are both for multiple riding styles but i'd get the Premium Solo, i've heard nothing but good about them.

Ecko

Ecko

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #5
I'd say the Premium. Haven't heard much about the 6 pack but everything I hear about the Solo is good.

jumpman2334

jumpman2334

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #6
I'm pretty sure the DK 6-pack is for trails.
dk isnt for anything, there as bad as eastern, if not there completes are even worse than easterns.. ive never seen a dk be in any sort of good condidtion a few months down the road. id go with premium over dk in a heartbeat.

W

WinstonSmith

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #7
Well thanks guys\gals I just purchased Premium SOLO. Thanks alot.
I will post pics when it gets here.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #8
oooooh nice!!! congrats with it and have fun!!

L

Lay

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #9
dk isnt for anything, there as bad as eastern, if not there completes are even worse than easterns.. ive never seen a dk be in any sort of good condidtion a few months down the road. id go with premium over dk in a heartbeat.
Erm, You're joking right? DK is targeted at beginners/moderate riders, I've seen tons of DK's lasting a long time. The reason WHY they're in bad condition is because beginners learn on them and fall/bang or whatever they do. I'm not disrespecting or anything man, I'm just explaining why they aren't in good condition.
Oh Btw Congrats man! :D

jumpman2334

jumpman2334

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #10
Erm, You're joking right? DK is targeted at beginners/moderate riders, I've seen tons of DK's lasting a long time. The reason WHY they're in bad condition is because beginners learn on them and fall/bang or whatever they do. I'm not disrespecting or anything man, I'm just explaining why they aren't in good condition.
Oh Btw Congrats man! :D
no ive just seen enough of them kids buy em at our LBS and they dont do a single thing to them... then it just starts to fall apart...

L

Lay

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #11
no ive just seen enough of them kids buy em at our LBS and they dont do a single thing to them... then it just starts to fall apart...
Wow.....Odd. That' is the first time i've ever heard about this...

swiftmover

swiftmover

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #12
jumpman your a twat my Dk cleveland i have had for just over a year has had nothing serious go wrong and i have done shit all maintenance on it.

L

Lay

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #13
jumpman your a twat my Dk cleveland i have had for just over a year has had nothing serious go wrong and i have done shit all maintenance on it.
Hey, there's no reason to talk like that man, It's what he's experienced, and you experienced something else.

jumpman2334

jumpman2334

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #14
Hey, there's no reason to talk like that man, It's what he's experienced, and you experienced something else.
lol, thanks, but i mean it also happens to all bikes, ive just seen it happen to a lot of dks cause a lot of kids have them around here.

Red Horn

Red Horn

dk 6pack or premium solo? post #15
Solo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics