DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti

• Discuss DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Curious... How does the DK Cinncinatti(sp?) stack up to the 4 pack. I have the Cinncinatti, and I like it well enough. Just now learning to ride... ...
  • Tags bike
V

VyleKreature

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #1
Curious...

How does the DK Cinncinatti(sp?) stack up to the 4 pack. I have the Cinncinatti, and I like it well enough. Just now learning to ride street. A lot of people here have said good things about the 4 pack, but I want to know the general consesus on the Cinncinatti.

W

William

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #2
i think the 4 pack is lighter than the Cinncinatti because it is complet cromaly (sp?). also the 4 pack is the top of the line so it has beter components, like a three piece crank, and thicker sproket. the main difference though is the frame material.

F

fbm_tool

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #3
i have the cini its alright but the four pack is probably better because a pro uses it my bike has just gone on me 4 pack has a 3 piece and a thicker sprocket and the cini has a 1 piece and a really crapy sprocket 8O

F

federal_rider12

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #4
there is no contest between those, the 4 pack is way better its in a total other league then the cincy. the frame on the 4 pack is full chromo and has much better parts on it unlike the cincy which is pure beginner bike

el nombre

el nombre

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #5
Doesn't the 4 pack have some weird geometry in the rear triangle though. I seem to remember people saying it was too long or something

M

MuffinMan

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #6
the new 4 pack looks funky to me, i like my dayton, and sometimes epicbmx puts sales on them, 350 buy now, bid starts at 300

S

Steven Tarise

DK 4-pack vs. Cinncinatti post #7
I know for sure that the Eight Pack has a long rear end. 15.25 inches I believe. I dunno if they carried it over onto the other models though.

New Topics