Disturbed anyone?????

• Discuss Disturbed anyone????? in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Post here if you love or hate the band disturbed!!!! ...
P

purplerules

Disturbed anyone????? post #1
Post here if you love or hate the band disturbed!!!!

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Disturbed anyone????? post #2
posting here.

A

Angry Dave

Disturbed anyone????? post #3
definitely up there in my top. seen em twice.vocals sounded bad first time but damn did they improve second time

manualking

manualking

Disturbed anyone????? post #4
I cant stand disterbed they suck and when i was at ozzfest he was onstage complaing about how there is to much singing in metal. all he does his sing they should loose everthing they have got while in the band but thats just my opinion. listen to the faceless or rose funeral job for a cow boy and throught the eyes of the dead or the black dahlia murder best bands in the world.

A

Angry Dave

Disturbed anyone????? post #5
haha nice try, jfac sucks.fkin overrated metal band right there. to say someone should lose everything is a bit fukced up..oh and btw,its Disturbed,with a u..not an e

manualking

manualking

Disturbed anyone????? post #6
I dont think they are overrated you try playing 251 beats a min.

The Radness

The Radness

Disturbed anyone????? post #7
i can't stand that dudes voice

and it all sounds the same to me

manualking

manualking

Disturbed anyone????? post #8
Iv been a guitarist for the last 7 years when you understand music different beat patterns tempos and everthing else you can tell the defference big time.

A-J

A-J

Disturbed anyone????? post #9
i listen to the band

P

paranoidmexican

Disturbed anyone????? post #10
i hate em

rowley456

rowley456

Disturbed anyone????? post #11
love them

A

Angry Dave

Disturbed anyone????? post #12
I dont think they are overrated you try playing 251 beats a min.
..the drumming has nothing to do with how many ppl claim to LOVVEEEE jfac.the vocals just piss me off and make me wonder how the fk anyone could like them.never did i say i could play better than them..

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Disturbed anyone????? post #13
Definitely one of my favorite bands.

And flybikes how could you not like JFAC and Black dahlia murder? i think their awesome

animalrider93

animalrider93

Disturbed anyone????? post #14
i like them alot. want to see them in concert.was gonna go see them with slipknot like a week ago but..it was sold out =[

Patrickk

Patrickk

Disturbed anyone????? post #15
how can you " hate " disturbed ?

voices, the night, and prayer are my favorites.

A

Angry Dave

Disturbed anyone????? post #16
Definitely one of my favorite bands.

And flybikes how could you not like JFAC and Black dahlia murder? i think their awesome
black dahlia are sick,at least they were when i last heard(a vulgar picture was the last song i heard),but jfac is just horrible.not my steez.

The Radness

The Radness

Disturbed anyone????? post #17
Iv been a guitarist for the last 7 years when you understand music different beat patterns tempos and everthing else you can tell the defference big time.
i shouldn't have to know all that shit to enjoy it

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

Disturbed anyone????? post #18
I actually despise this band. His voice is the most irritating thing after British celebrities. And WTF is up with that song down with the sickness? POS band.+
+

It's my opinion no flaming biatches.

kheridr

kheridr

Disturbed anyone????? post #19
never heard of them

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

Disturbed anyone????? post #20

New Topics