Dislocated Shoulder

• Discuss Dislocated Shoulder in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So I dislocated my shoulder yesterday, hurt like a bi.tch too. I hadn't even been at the skate park for 5 minutes when I decided i was gonna try and... ...
E

Etniesbmx1

Dislocated Shoulder post #1
So I dislocated my shoulder yesterday, hurt like a bi.tch too. I hadn't even been at the skate park for 5 minutes when I decided i was gonna try and feeble this ledge on the pyramid. That didnt go to well, I got my front wheel on and everything seemed good but then I started to turn side ways, long story short I landed directly on my elbow. I instantly thought I broke my arm so I started to call everyone I knew with a truck, nobody would answer their phone, I sat right where I had landed for a good 20 minutes. Then I finally got hold of my neighbour, who came and took me to the hospital. At the hospital the gave me a shot of Demerol, which only made me really tired, and a shot of Morphine, which did nothing but mellow me out, I could still feel the pain and every thing. Eventually they had to ship me out to a bigger hospital in an ambulance, it was the worst ride of my life, soooo bumpy. Once I reached the bigger hospital they put me out and popped it back into place.It still hurts alot today for some reason, they said it wouldn't but i dunno.

I just thought Id share my story haha, I needed to tell someone. This was pretty hard to write with one hand.

Coldow91

Coldow91

Dislocated Shoulder post #2
That stinks. In my experience with dislocated shoulders they pop right back into place after coming out but your seems pretty bad. How long until you can ride again?

E

Etniesbmx1

Dislocated Shoulder post #3
6 weeks i guess. This sucks sooo much haha.

New Topics