Dirty

• Discuss Dirty in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; It's gonna be dirt season soon! Where are all the other dirt riders? ...
  • Tags dirt jump street
E

Erin

Dirty post #1
It's gonna be dirt season soon!

Where are all the other dirt riders?

F

federal_rider12

Dirty post #2
hey its erin, been some time since you posted. but yeah dirt here and street and a bit of park. my trails are torn down though, little kids thought they were too big and steep and it took like 3 days to build my table :cry: man it sucks i dont want to build them again and id be building them by myself

S

sentaafEQpovar

Dirty post #3
*raises hand* im here

I

infantry43RIDER

Dirty post #4
hey i ride dirt in the summer...word.

S

sandmriderbmx

Dirty post #5
hell yea, right here

E

Erin

Dirty post #6
federal_rider12 said:
hey its erin, been some time since you posted. but yeah dirt here and street and a bit of park. my trails are torn down though, little kids thought they were too big and steep and it took like 3 days to build my table :cry: man it sucks i dont want to build them again and id be building them by myself
Ah!! I'd be so pissed at those kids.

I'm so psyched, I just found some jumps behind my neighborhood and, on the colder days, I've been keeping an eye out for places to ride . This summer is going to rock!

:twisted:

S

sandmriderbmx

Dirty post #8
the dumb little 6th graders destroye dour jumps but we built some new ones last fall which is better cause its closer to were i live,

it kinda sucked though becase the old ones were too much in the open and once everyone found out about them they got destroyed by little kids and people who would drive through them in the trucks and dirtbikes and snowmoiles and stuff

O

oibmxpunx

Dirty post #9
i have trails in my back yard so they dont get f*cked with but at the other trails they get f*cked with alot but i dont care i still jump even when dumb kids make holes in the lips i just bump them racer style thay whould have to be completly torin down for my not to ride

E

Erin

Dirty post #10
Little kids can be annoying. I guess I'm pretty lucky though, because the only real problems I've had is the stupid neighbor kids riding their go-carts in the landing area. They kick up dust everywhere which makes the dirt softer, so it's tougher to land. Ah... And there were a couple days where they were doing that while my little group was trying to use the jumps. It wasn't too fun... we had those annoying kids on go carts, meaning dust and that disgusting gas/oil smell... Makes me want to strangle them! :evil:

T

Trimix

Dirty post #11
Go dirt girl, I wish I had some dirt jumps around here......but at least I am lucky to have several parks.

F

federal_rider12

Dirty post #12
oh yeah im pissed it took more then 2 months to build them. an they werent jumps it was trails you keep flowing through all the jumps and swing around the woods. at least i didnt start on my dirt spine because that would have been gone in no time and ive always wanted to try and dirt spine. but another reason why my trails are destroyed is because of dirt bikes and four wheelers, even though its against city park rules, they drive back there and think they can jump them and run over them, thats also how the cities(small and crappy but ridable) park was ruined too they rode on a big wedge i liked till it fell over. then they screwed up everything else, living in a farm/hickville sucks and last place i lived was a much worse farm/hickville.

i need to find a new place to build jumps that little kids cant pedal their department store bikes to, like an area where mommy and daddy wont let them ride too :p

E

Erin

Dirty post #13
federal_rider12 said:
living in a farm/hickville sucks and last place i lived was a much worse farm/hickville.

i need to find a new place to build jumps that little kids cant pedal their department store bikes to, like an area where mommy and daddy wont let them ride too :p
haha, agreed about living in a farm/hickville community. It's a curse. good luck finding that perfect spot :lol:

el nombre

el nombre

Dirty post #14
Been building all through winter. Moved a 1 ton* tree stump out of the way at the weekend. Took four of us 6 and a half hours to move it about a meter. It was a complete arse and we were all completely knackered by the end. Great fun!

*Possibly exagerated

B

brokenspoke

Dirty post #15
I hate children. The trails we had were in some conservation land, so the town thought that we were damaging the land. Their solution to this problem was to drive a bobcat in and spend the day demolishing them, REALLY GREAT FOR THE LAND! A BOBCAT! It sucked so bad, now we cant ride their anymore

B

brokenspoke

Dirty post #16
I hate children. The trails we had were in some conservation land, so the town thought that we were damaging the land. Their solution to this problem was to drive a bobcat in and spend the day demolishing them, REALLY GREAT FOR THE LAND! A BOBCAT! It sucked so bad, now we cant ride their anymore

P

Pyro insaine

Dirty post #17
where u been it is and has been dirt session in cali :D

E

Erin

Dirty post #18
Ah, well calli sucks, it has no season change. at least AZ... well we don't have a season change either. ok ok. Dirt season all year round Rock On!

L

Lunchbox

Dirty post #19
I'm curious, is it still dirt season, or winter?

E

Erin

Dirty post #20
well, here is a lil wet right now, but I remember last year it was like 75 degrees on Christmas, so I think I could ride all through the winter if I wanted to, as long as there isn't too much rain.

New Topics