Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin

• Discuss Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well i dont know if you all know of pat burke but i would like to mention he was an amazing BMX rider and a sweet dude. he got hurt about 3 years ago... ...
the1tonyking

the1tonyking

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #1
well i dont know if you all know of pat burke but i would like to mention he was an amazing BMX rider and a sweet dude. he got hurt about 3 years ago changing his life for ever, severed his urethra never to ride again. but i am not here to tell you that story, i am here to tell you he left behind some of the most amazing hand built dirt trails ever. they havent been riden until this year but there is about 25-30 jumps with gaps ranginf from 10-18 feet and with a small section we are building now. for the beginners. amazing i will try to get pics of the jumps soon. there huge and amazing! THANK YOU PAT

Pau1

Pau1

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #2
lets see the pics. it sounds sweet.

ozzy

ozzy

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #3
sweet.... i f****ing love trails

N

NFC

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #4
may i ask how he severed his urethra. and how did that stop him riding?

M

Molesrkool

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #5
urghh severed urethra.. nasty.. cant he jsut ride with a box????

the1tonyking

the1tonyking

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #6
he was hungover and tring to icepick the back wall of the plastic backing of the skatewave ramps, and abd slipped to land on his gooch to then find out he had to rushed to the ER and then sent to california and get surgery. he wasnot suppose to life over 50lb, but the guy was building a 7foot quarter with a cathitor/piss bag on his side..lol in like 85deg weather! dedication

haroSr20group1

haroSr20group1

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #7
yes

\

M

matojami

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #8
wheres it at???

O

opac

Dirt Jumps North East Wisconsin post #9