Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon

• Discuss Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was up in the forest by my place the other day adn found a new trail I had never noticed before. At the end of the quarter mile trail is a nice old... ...
iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #1
I was up in the forest by my place the other day adn found a new trail I had never noticed before. At the end of the quarter mile trail is a nice old dirt jump setup. There is a nice rhythm section of 3 jumps and then it turns slightly and goes down hill into a nice hip. Then there is a nice tight berm and another hip going out the other side. There are two berms a small one and a larger one. Anyways I started to rebuild them and noticed after the third day that someone else had in fact been helping me build them up slowly. I finally noticed when someone brought spray paint and marked everything they had planned out on the ground. Still have not seen or heard of them so whatever maybe later we will meet up and both buiold them together.

Paul1311

Paul1311

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #2
good luck , dont get raped :p

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #3
dont get raped??? What?

skeleton

skeleton

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #4
He ment to say raiped

biketillidie

biketillidie

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #5
Nice. I still need to fix the DJs round here :(

J

Jc488

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #6
That's cool. Where are they located? I've been looking for some places nearby to go riding.

A

Ald503

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #7
wait where in hillsboro i live around hillsboro and i would like to elp if oyu need a hand

A

Ald503

Dirt jumps in Hillsboro Oregon post #8
i would like to help

New Topics