dirt harry

• Discuss dirt harry in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; why do most people(more like everyone) say dirty harry its dirt harry silly people :roll: ...
  • Tags dirt
G

dirt harry post #1
why do most people(more like everyone) say dirty harry its dirt harry
silly people :roll:

X

XIII

dirt harry post #2
I've been wondering why too

RuLe

RuLe

dirt harry post #3
i say it that way and im getting one :)

F

federal_rider12

dirt harry post #4
because i dont know maybe the name of it is dirt harry everyone assumed it was dirty harry and thought it sounded better but im yet to find 1 brake lever that says dirty harry

S

sentaafEQpovar

dirt harry post #5
i think im gonna white out a y on my soon to be dirty harry

RuLe

RuLe

dirt harry post #6
anyone no what gold looks like on the dirt harry gold level? I want a pic of what it looks like

M

Mr_Shrapnel

dirt harry post #7
is there anything wrong with you lever rule?, oh no, offcourse i understand now gold levers make the brakes work much better, i better go and buy one

RuLe

RuLe

dirt harry post #8
thats just like saying a black or silver level works better. If i am gonna buy a level all buy whenever color i want

X

XIII

dirt harry post #9
I HAD to get a dirt harry, because well 1. I got new bars and my old lever didnt have hinges and I didnt wanna take off the grips. 2. My lever was bent so it got snagged all of the time.

RuLe

RuLe

dirt harry post #10
nothing is wrong with mine, just some scrathes, but i wanted a new 1

D

Devourment 138

dirt harry post #11
the question is: do you remember Harry Leary?

RuLe

RuLe

dirt harry post #12
????????????

:? :?:

D

Devourment 138

dirt harry post #13

Harry
Leary

Diamond backs first pro. who made them famous in the glory bmx days. inventor of the legendary
"leary jump". had his own signature bike the "harry leary turbo".

I

infantry43RIDER

dirt harry post #14
RuLe said:
nothing is wrong with mine, just some scrathes, but i wanted a new 1
are you Fing serious?
i hate you.

you will never be able to support a family or even yourself with you spending money like that.

S

sentaafEQpovar

dirt harry post #15
oh about what infantry said... i know your gonna say sumthing so i already set up the response

infantry is talking about when u grow up and have kids and such..... not now while your still in school.....

and its a lever not a **** ing level

and try bending ur current lever back with a pipe.... will have same effect as dirt harry... but like a 3rd of the time the lever will snap so then u actually should just buy the dirt harry

F

federal_rider12

dirt harry post #16
my lever is scratched bent spring is broken handle cant tighten up so it bounces around alot so i think i need a new one but i have other things i really need to spend F'ing $20

S

sentaafEQpovar

dirt harry post #17
if other n things are more important, get a lever off some crappy bike a friend is sure to have or just ride brakeless atm or get a 4 doller lever

F

federal_rider12

dirt harry post #18
yeah but i dont plan on taking this lever off till my grips are worn out because i like my demolition team grips and it took quite some time and strength and hot water and harispray to get them things on and stay on they will unless i cut them off and they are like brand new so my lever will have to wait

New Topics