Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180

• Discuss Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i can do them i just wanted to no how difficult do you think this is? I always see props do it on street courses and i wanted to learn it and it... ...
  • Tags 180 fakie
RuLe

RuLe

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #1
i can do them i just wanted to no how difficult do you think this is?

I always see props do it on street courses and i wanted to learn it and it took along time to learn the rollout part but how difficult is this trick and do you think its a good trick to no how to do

S

sentaafEQpovar

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #2
i can ride backwards, but i cant do that flip out backwards motion everyone does to finish rolling out, ive seen people do it, but i just cant lay it down correctly :(

G

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #3
so rule guy are you saying riding backwards, then bunny hop 180 out or just back wheel turn thing? if its the back wheel turn thing just shift your ass and hold the brakes is how i do it

RuLe

RuLe

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #4
yea just lean to the side and push your brake and spin on the back. but yea im talkign all together... riding along do a 180 and ride backwards and then spin out of it on the back tire.... how hard do you think it is like compared to some stuff or whatever

just how hard is it of a trick compared to alot of tricks (not how hard it is for you)

F

federal_rider12

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #5
its not that hard and u dont need to use a brake u can pick up and swing the front tire around but actually doin a trick and land like that at high speed is hard and i call them fakie reverts but it aint no trick it is just to redirect urself to ride off, if u want to see some of those check out mikey aitken he is awesome pullin them off

S

sentaafEQpovar

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #6
i didnt know u use the brakes when doing them, thats why i cant i guess, i guess oill have to learn w/oi brakes which i assume is much harder

i like bikes iwth front brakes, cuase i like going forward, pullling front brakes, turninbg, then landing on a roll out

F

federal_rider12

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #7
i like never use my brake when doin them so i can keep my momentum

G

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #8
you can either use brakes or not use brakes... i do both but i think doing w/o brakes is easier... they are really easy and is one of the first tricks i learned

I

infantry43RIDER

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #9
its a basic trick.
you should learn rollbacks almost right away after you get down your bunnyhop...seriously...you need to be able to rollback after riding fakie.

F

federal_rider12

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #10
i really dont consider it a trick its just a way to redirect urself

RuLe

RuLe

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #11
well i didnt just mean 180 out of it. i meant the whole thing. how hard is it for you to 180 rollout and how long can you go and stuff liek that

F

federal_rider12

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #12
not really that hard unless comin down at high speed but i still dont consider it a trick

G

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #13
11 olock right now... gonna go practice!

RuLe

RuLe

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #14
so when u see people do a 180 rollout then 180 back u call that nothing.

G

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #15
almost got hit by a car while practicing... its way harder to do it with brakes

I

infantry43RIDER

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #16
federal_rider12 said:
i really dont consider it a trick its just a way to redirect urself
uh a 180 is a trick dude...

the whole rollback thing is not a trick though...its THE way of finishing tricks landing in fakie and you MUST learn how to do this.

B

BMXrideordie

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #17
i think it was hard at first, but once u got the hang of them its EASY, and fun. a little small trick but impress alot of people i like rolling out

I

infantry43RIDER

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #18
it definitly is fun.

RuLe

RuLe

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #19
yea and it looks really look when u 180 and no how to sit down and ride backwards then flip back around

C

casperh

Difficulty of a 180 rollout to 180 post #20
i saw a guy just bunnyhopping 180 out of a fakie landing

New Topics