DiamondBack Viper 03

• Discuss DiamondBack Viper 03 in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i got the viper 03 for 179.99 cnd and it was on sale from 279.99 , what do you guys think? im fairley new at BMX , biked for about 1 year now , just... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
D

dot_calm

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #1
i got the viper 03 for 179.99 cnd and it was on sale from 279.99 , what do you guys think? im fairley new at BMX , biked for about 1 year now , just starting DIRT cause the other is getting boring, anyways, is the viper03 a good bike? i like it but jsut want to kno if its good

M

Made

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #2
well if you like thats all that matters

W

William

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #3
i hate to break it to you but the viper is ment for little kids, so if your like 10 then its a good bike but if your older you'll find its really small. check out the website it tells you all this. wait i don' think they make the viper any more???

M

Made

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #4
William said:
i hate to break it to you but the viper is ment for little kids, so if your like 10 then its a good bike but if your older you'll find its really small. check out the website it tells you all this. wait i don' think they make the viper any more???
well in that case just get another bike

S

SR20DET

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #5
dont no much about diamondbacks but i no they make most of dem for like little kids or something. but if your only young, ride away!

D

dot_calm

DiamondBack Viper 03 post #6
im 15 turning 16 in 1 month

New Topics