dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver

• Discuss dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im not shure wich brake to get plz giv me sum ideas ...
  • Tags bike bike brakes
F

fitbike rulz

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #1
im not shure wich brake to get plz giv me sum ideas

L

leeuw

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #2
evolver = better, but you could wait for Flybike brakes

O

oibmxpunx

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #3
leeuw said:
evolver = better, but you could wait for Flybike brakes
i would get evolvers cuz the fly brakes are going to be 75 dollors

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #4
evolver

M

Mr_Shrapnel

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #5
yeah get the evolvers, they are much better than the dia compes, (unless you have a really tight budget - then get the dia compes)

the fly bikers brakes are going to be good, but there is no way i am going to spend over £70 on a brake! i could almost buy a set of odyssey 41 dirt forks for that much!

F

federal_rider12

dia compe hombre or odyessy evolver post #6
are you talking about dia-compe, dia-tech, and odyssey brakes? but anyways they all will do great all you have to do is set them up right. i got the cheap tektros and they work just as good as odyssey evolvers all becuase i set them up great and added new pads( i also added new springs because the old ones were too old and worn out) next brake im buying will be tektro fx-20. its innovative, it has linear springs instead of coil springs which work much better and srping alot better and because of those springs it has a lower stack height and it sets up and adjusts super easily because you tighten the bolts down then at the side and bottom of the arm you got a little hex screw the adjusts the spring tension

New Topics