Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY

• Discuss Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [img]http://fukers.50megs.com/IMG_0352.jpg[/img] [img]http://fukers.50megs.com/IMG_0353.jpg[/img] [img]http://fukers.50megs.com/IMG_0354.jpg[/img]... ...
  • Tags bike bmx parts
D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #1

I will post more when all this shlt is on and done

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #2
thts cool, i got my stuff from them today too, but i already put it together, well, my friend did, he puts it toghether, i ride it
oh by the way my parts are betterx2
im pprob a better rider too

P.S. YOURE A HOMO< NOONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BOX!(HOUSE)

E

EPMD

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #3
your the homo, bitch

D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #4
sandmriderbmx said:
thts cool, i got my stuff from them today too, but i already put it together, well, my friend did, he puts it toghether, i ride it

your pegs are twice as good as Animal lights? Your seat is twice as good as a Demolition shorty? Your seatpost is twice as good as a Primo Rod? And your tires are twice as good as Snafu, and Revenge Industries? Damn you must have some space age shlt....Oh and thats a real sweet website you got there too.... http://www.geocities.com/smakthis69/000_0145.JPG and that bike of yours belongs in that cat box with the rest of the pieces of shlt ....you cum guzzling f a g g o t.

D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #5

E

evanc

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #6
hahaha, is that you? Shouldn't you be in day care?

RuLe

RuLe

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #7
dam dude. what ****ign back rim is that? Thats ****ing huge, is it the alex triple wall?

Anyways... nice brake level (was about to buy that one), Nice brakes, i bought the same but in blue, nice sproket, and you got to tell me how good the revenge tire is. i wanted to buy one but didnt. tell me how it is!

D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #8
RuLe said:
dam dude. what f*ck back rim is that? Thats f*ck huge, is it the alex triple wall?

Anyways... nice brake level (was about to buy that one), Nice brakes, i bought the same but in blue, nice sproket, and you got to tell me how good the revenge tire is. i wanted to buy one but didnt. tell me how it is!
Thats an Alex Supra E anodized black in the back, and the same model in black chrome in front...I'm gonna have them switched this week to put the black chrome one in the rear for the brakes and the anodized one in the front...the revenge tire is sweet as fuk from what I remeber before when I had one...

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #9
Devourment 138 said:
sandmriderbmx said:

your pegs are twice as good as Animal lights? Your seat is twice as good as a Demolition shorty? Your seatpost is twice as good as a Primo Rod? And your tires are twice as good as Snafu, and Revenge Industries? Damn you must have some space age shlt....Oh and thats a real sweet website you got there too.... http://www.geocities.com/smakthis69/000_0145.JPG and that bike of yours belongs in that cat box with the rest of the pieces of shlt ....you cum guzzling f a g g o t.

tht was my starter bike, ive had tht for a while, u wanna see my bike www.geocities.com/smakthis69/Picture_0051

thts my bike, SandM PBR
pitchfroks, redneck LT, slam, primo v monsters, primo rod, odyssey 99er, wellgo platforms, indstry rockers,

oh, and sorry for tlkin all tht shit, i was in a really bad mood tht night, i hope theres no hard feelings

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #10
why is your frame raw?

RuLe

RuLe

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #11
yea it is. so his he's handlebars

F

federal_rider12

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #12
sandmriderbmx said:
why is your frame raw?
he probably wanted a raw frame like me

<<<<<<raw federal division

E

EPMD

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #13
why dont your pics work? or is it just me

****ing geoshities

X

XIII

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #14
No offense man but I dont really like your frame...are you planning on changing it at all?

how it the seat... I am getting a Demolition Pro seat.

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #15
i think the raw makes it look pretty ***

D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #16
sandmriderbmx said:
oh, and sorry for tlkin all tht shit, i was in a really bad mood tht night, i hope theres no hard feelings
your anger got confronted with more anger...your apology is being meet with an apology as well...sorry. cool bike

D

Devourment 138

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #17
XIII said:
No offense man but I dont really like your frame...are you planning on changing it at all?

how it the seat... I am getting a Demolition Pro seat.
no offence taken...I do have that Solid WASP frame remember? hehehe.. anyway I have this bike done, and this frame works just fine, I really dont care what people think about the name of the damn thing.. so I'm gonna ride it until I get my brake mounts fixed on the Solid frame....oh and the seat kick ass small and compfy and seems to be fairly durable.

sandmriderbmx said:
i think the raw makes it look pretty g*y
I guess I apologized too soon...I think that red shlt on your bike looks even more g a y. and your cranks blow.

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #18
i didnt mean tht as am insult i just meant i didnt like it

F

federal_rider12

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #19
yeah my brake mounts need to be cut down they were made too tall.

also i have a demolition pro seat its great very durable, ive had it slide along cement and skatelite too many times to count and it has no holes but the ridges on it are worn done nothing big and the stitching in back is awesome but i think thats the weak point on the seats. if that part of the seat gets hung up or slides really badly then i have heard of it tearing easily there but that dont matter to me its a bad ass seat

S

sandmriderbmx

Devourments parts package...ala Rule warning broadband ONLY post #20
it looks like a nice seat but i like red seat

New Topics