Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax

• Discuss Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; has anyone ever used the Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax before and if so what did u think about it and where did u get it ...
  • Tags bmx
D

DrunkPunk180

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #1
has anyone ever used the Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax before and if so what did u think about it and where did u get it

D

DrunkPunk180

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #2
:eh: anybody?

E

EPMD

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #3
you dont need wax for grinding...

D

DrunkPunk180

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #4
ya but for some fuked up ledges you could use it

P

[PRIMO]

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #5
i never use wax and if the ledge is messed up messit up more. or go find another ledge why waste your time waxing when you can use it riding>

P

[PRIMO]

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #6
also to add to my comment earlier i wouldn't want to be carrying around a bulky piece of wax while i bike.

F

federal_rider12

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #7
you can use any wax. i use skateboard wax since i skate and ride. but you can also get candles and melt them down to make a bar and just use that

G

go4broke44

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #8
if you need to use wax to grind, you must be a bitch (no offense)

grinding on rough shit is half the fun, more sparks, and you have to go faster to slide it

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #9
i have to admit i never thought that wax made much of a difference when grinding on a bmx. however, i done a feeble, on a ledge the other day, which is not usually waxed, but it was that day, and it was actually quite a bit smoother. so i guess if you have the tiime to wax a ledge it CAN make a difference.

but do NOT by and deamon grinder or any other marketing ploy. ITSJUTS WAX!!! go down to a local general shop, and buy a ock of candles, for like £1 for 10 or something.

E

EPMD

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #10
yeah i was grinding some ledges at my local park yesterday and they were waxed to shit and i would roll up to them barely keeping my balance cause i was going so slow and i hop on and slide a good 5 feet.. i dont like it waxed i like having to go up with lots a speed and stuff

D

DrunkPunk180

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #11
i never said i used it or wanted it i just wondered if anybody used it

O

oibmxpunx

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #12
i hate when fag-booters was metal cuz there shit wont slide everyone knowa ur not supost to wax metal all it dose is makes it sticky for bikes

S

sandmriderbmx

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #13
wax is really for skateboards, but if yur gonna use it there all really the same

F

federal_rider12

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #14
yeah most skaters and bladers think that waxing a metal rail will make it better, well its metal so that you dont need wax and it screws up everything. i go to grind a metal ledge and i find its waxed and i slip. kids need more experience before getting ahold of wax. now for me wax makes a big difference on cement. i have tried to grind an unwaxed ledge and i flipped, so i though i need to go faster and all that did was make me flip faster, and no my front peg wasnt hitting first

D

DrunkPunk180

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #15
federal_rider12 said:
i have tried to grind an unwaxed ledge and i flipped, so i though i need to go faster and all that did was make me flip faster, and no my front peg wasnt hitting first
so u waxed it

M

MuffinMan

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #16
just buy a candel :p

E

EPMD

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #17
oibmxpunx said:
i hate when fag-booters was metal cuz there shit wont slide everyone knowa ur not supost to wax metal all it dose is makes it sticky for bikes
little high there man? :lol:

F

federal_rider12

Demon Grinder BMX Grind Wax post #18
no i didnt wax it because i didnt have wax at the time, but i do wax cement unless its super smooth. and i do not wax metal because that retarded, you dont wax metal for everything, skateboards, frutiybooters, bikes, you dont wax metal!

also that ledge after flipping twice i figured it was enough since i was beat up good from that, so i just moved onto other things

New Topics