Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank

• Discuss Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; well here i go again lookin for somethin to get. but i was in a shop and i was lookin at a demolition crank and a guy who worked for dk looked at me... ...
  • Tags bmx flatland parts review
F

federal_rider12

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #1
well here i go again lookin for somethin to get. but i was in a shop and i was lookin at a demolition crank and a guy who worked for dk looked at me and was like have u seen the new rnc and i was like yeah in a magazine so he went out and got them and i was like 8O . man they r awesome and for $140 it comes with ti pedal inserts and ti spindle. i know what everyone is thinkin i am lookin to save weight which is wrong i really like the demolition but rnc gets u better parts for the same price. so here i am again askin which item everyone else would get so which one would u choose...........

Demolition Chromoly or RNC Aluminum??????????

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #2
In first choice i would take a demolition but if you want a good one for
the same price i would take a primo powerbites crank
www.flatlandfuel.com the price till now for a primo powerbites crank
is 79.99 is very cheap but normally it costs 140.00 i would take this one
don't spend yur money on expencive things take the primo crank
If u ar flatlanding i would take an Bizhouse mic crank or an RNC
but for dirt and all the shit a primo powerbites on the site of flatlandfuel it
is one without bbkit

RIDE ON 8O

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #3
well if you CAN get them for the same price, get the rnc's. but where i live the rnc's cost like £50 more than the demolitions, which kind of sucks..well for me....i guess its ok for you.

get the rnc.

F

federal_rider12

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #4
well bmxdevil the new primos with the steel pedal inserts slip and then falls out so ur screwed and the old primos which normally sell now for $80 r pure aluminum and strip out and have a solid spindle and i dont like primo ne more escpecially from the crank probs and the rims which i thought were good till i find out one of my friends screwed them up good so he got odyssey hazards and my choices were demolition chromo or rnc and i dont flatland as u will be able to seen whenever i get round to postin my new bike pic with mostly new parts

I

infantry43RIDER

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #5
R N C.

F

federal_rider12

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #6
yeah the rnc is awesome hopefully i can get $140 and pick it up

R

rocket

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #7
the Demolitions will last 20 times longer.

no matter what kind of part your dealing with wether it be on a space shuttle or a motor cycle, an insert will weakin, come loose, and fall out...especially under stress.

if you want the RNC..id wait till theyre out for at least a year and see how they hold up with other riders. its just a matter of time untill you see reviews about them. check www.bmxtest.com every once in awhile.

L

leon_luxton

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #8
PRIMO POWERBITES OR RNC..simple as that dude :wink: if not then get PROFILES 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #9
profiles are the best.
but if you want aluminum then RNC without a doubt.
and correction...its www.bmx-test.com

i think they might have some reviews....other boards do i know that and every single rider loves them.

F

federal_rider12

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #10
well the guy i was talkin to bout the rnc, since i was iffy bout them, said they will send me a new pedal insert if the old strips out(since it has an anit roll pin in it u can remove it with some power) and i dont do primo parts ne more and the powerbites pedal boss slips after time and the old ones strip out easily and profiles everyone buys i think it is worthless payin more for somethin the same my db dcell crank is the same as the profile ss and well ive had no probs with my db its even been beatin as hard as i oculd hit with a sledge hammer and i only put a little tiny ding in them but ive come to find i dont like 48 spline spindles i like cranks with clampin power and i like demolition alot but the rnc's just caught my eye and the guy i talk to from dk loves them too and hasnt had ne probs with them and i wont strip out the threads in the pedal boss b/c i aint an idiot who cant put in pedals and i dont overtighten pedals i usually put them in finger tight and sometimes barely snug them down

F

federal_rider12

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #11
yeah u heard me they have an anit roll pin to keep the pedal insert from movin unlike primo

I

infantry43RIDER

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #12
the pedal bosses are titanium on the RNC's...they won't strip out as easy.

T

tiny

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #13
LISTEN IF YOU WANT THE BETTER DEAL GO WITH RNC. IF YOU WANT A BIGGER NAME COMPANY GO WITH THE DEMOLITIONS. I HAVE RUN BOTH FOR AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF TIME AND I HAVE TO REP THE RNC'S. I WAS RUNNING THE DEMOLITIONS ON A NEW BIKE I SET UP. I WAS TRYING TO SET UP A STRONG BUT LIGHT BIKE. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE RNC'S AND HAVEN'T LOOKED BACK FOR A SEC. I HAVE RUN THE FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF AND NOT SO MUCH AS A CRACK, BEND, OR STRIPPING OF BOLT. AND THEY ARE ON MY NEW BIKE THREE FRAMES SINCE I BOUGHT THEM. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ENGINEERING YOU WOULD REALIZE THE SHAPE OR THESE ARMS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO PRIMO'S OR ANY OTHER ALUMINUM CRANKS. AND AS FAR AS THEM COMPARED TO A CROMO CRANK WELL JUST LOOK AT THE WEIGHT. I HAVE RUN POVERTY, PROFILE SS, DEMOLITION, PRIMO POWERBITES, DEMOLITION, AND RNC'S AND HONESTLY THEY ARE MY FAVORITE. I HAVE BENT THE PRIMO'S AND EITHER STRIPPED SPINDLES OR SNAPPED ARMS ON ALL THE REST. THE RNC'S HAVE PROVED THEMSELVES AND NOW I MAKE SURE ALL MY FRIENDS SAVE MONEY AND WEIGHT AND RUN THESE CRANKS, OH AND BY THE WAY I WEIGH IN AT 260, AND RIDE STREET, SO YOU KNOW MY CRANK SLIDING ASS HAS PUT THEM THROUGH SOME ABUSE.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #14
holy caps lock

where can you get old powerbites for 80?!?!?!?! i wanna buy some!

M

MATRIX

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #15
federal_rider12 said:
yeah the rnc is awesome hopefully i can get $140 and pick it up

RNC went under, closed, ect.

So, if you get some, you can NEVER use the warranty or likely find a replacement.

Get Profiles...lifetime warranty covering the WHOLE crankset

polish pete

polish pete

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #16
u just bumped a 3 year old thread,how do ppl find these things.

my name is joe

my name is joe

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #17
the RNC inserts have bolts.. so you can tighten them down so they dont come out. they're like pinchbolts.. KINK bar end type thingys

M

MATRIX

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #18
polish pete said:
u just bumped a 3 year old thread,how do ppl find these things.

T-Shirts/Shop BMX-Forum.com >> Search | Memberlist | You have no new messages | FAQ | Profile | Avatar/Profile2 | Log

Thats how

polish pete

polish pete

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #19
i know that but wouldnt something this old be under a shitload of other threads

my name is joe

my name is joe

Demolition chromo crank or RNC aluminum crank post #20
there are pages if you look to the bottom left. notice it says 317 or whatever you click that and your up to the first page of the forum

New Topics