dell dj or apple ipod mini?

• Discuss dell dj or apple ipod mini? in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i'm looking to buy a digital music player and i wanted to know if anyone on here has either of these and what the pro's and con's are of each...what... ...
R

rmodel63

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #1
i'm looking to buy a digital music player and i wanted to know if anyone on here has either of these and what the pro's and con's are of each...what you like about it, what you dislike............

W

Wynex

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #2
You can play java-games on the ipod 8)
It's fast, enough gb... but expensive

I don't know the other one

E

EPMD

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #3
yeah dont get any shitty ones.. i got one.. its slow... dont work most of the time and freezes a lot

C

casperh

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #4
EPMD said:
yeah dont get any shitty ones.. i got one.. its slow... dont work most of the time and freezes a lot
you got the ipod or another one, i have a 20 gb large ipod and i think this is really the best mp3 player still, as there is only 4 gb on a ipod mini, compared with the large ipod it is pretty expensive but, it is from apple so it will always be expensive.... i hate that because they have the best products far better than microsoft or anything else... well of course i wuld choose the mini...

"an Apple a day keeps Bill Gates away"

C

casperh

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #5
btw cool avatar you got there wynex!

C

casperh

dell dj or apple ipod mini? post #6
have you chosen already? :?:

New Topics