Dehydration????

• Discuss Dehydration???? in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have no idea if this is what I think it is, idk... I can ride for like... 5 hours straight, and only drink like 40 oz. of drink and be fine, but... ...
R

ryanroma

Dehydration???? post #1
I have no idea if this is what I think it is, idk...

I can ride for like... 5 hours straight, and only drink like 40 oz. of drink and be fine, but when I get home in the cool temp., I drink like 2 1 liters of gatorade or powerade in like 20 minutes..

Is this a problem??? I just want to make sure I'm not screwing my body up by only drinking 40 oz. of drink on the ride in 65-105 degrees fahrenheit.. I've thought about those camelbak drink things with the straw things that go from your back to your mouth when you need it.. just dont know how that would look...

R

Ryno149

Dehydration???? post #2
Who cares how it looks? If it is going to help you, then just do it. 40 oz. seems like it's good enough...depending on how hard you're riding. If you have a headache or you stop sweating when you should be, then you need more water.

D

danielz

Dehydration???? post #3
i am the same way, when im at the skatepark i can ride all day and only drink 2 bottles of water(the nomal size ones).

New Topics