Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's

H

hartattack_199

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #1
In FMX in the X games Deegs and Pastrana bothe pulled off 360's!!! HOLY CRAP, Pastrana won

G

gt_thumps

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #2
sweet. thats so sick. on 54321 trav said he was working on double backflips and barrel rolls. and he was practicing them on his bmx bike.

415fsxrules

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #3
i knew they would come with something crazy i missed that yesterday, man that would be so hard!!

G

gt_thumps

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #4
i saw it. it was sick but it was a inverted 360. pastrana did it sweet. deegs got 3rd place with the first 360 ever.

R

rage2k3

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #5
yea, but it took pastrana 2 tries to get it perfect. Still pastrana landed it flawless thed 2nd time unlike degan who landed super sketchy.

H

hartattack_199

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #6
Deegs got third because he was a minute over his time, And then in Big air He Pulled it again and got GOLD, then Adams got second with a Backflip Heel Clicker to No handed Lander, Bartram Got THird, i dono what he did though

J

J

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #7
i watched that too. that was sick. pastranas 360 looked better the degans but i have to give credit to degan for being the first to do it in a comp.

I

infantry43RIDER

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #8
pastranas actually looked more like a 360..although when i heard that one of those might go down i was hoping for the kind we do..not some winged out backflip..but it was alright...

H

hartattack_199

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #9
Yah but... A perfect, bmx like 360 on a motorbike is like impossible yeah he is kind of vertical like, well not vertical, but not horizontal, annnnnnny who, Yeah, seein as how its not a perfect 360, Brian deegan Called it the Mulisha Twist

E

evanc

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #10
I call it f*cking sktechy beyond belief. Nice 270, spike-boy.

I

infantry43RIDER

Deegs + Pastrana Pull off 360's post #11
yea thats more like it :twisted:

New Topics