Debate

• Discuss Debate in the Politics and World Issues forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; There is a Debate tonight so what do you think will happen? ...
JMcdonell

JMcdonell

Debate post #1
There is a Debate tonight so what do you think will happen?

Samirol

Samirol

Debate post #2
There is a Debate tonight so what do you think will happen?
2 politicians will recite talking points and pre-written burns :lol:

A

ant1h3ro

Debate post #3
i think John McCain will prove his idiocy by saying "Talk softly and carry a big stick". What a retard. Even I know it's "Walk softly and carry a big stick".

He's just like Bush... another village has lost it's idiot. Someone please return him to where he belongs before him and his even more retarded VP screw up this country even more.

Samirol

Samirol

Debate post #4
i think John McCain will prove his idiocy by saying "Talk softly and carry a big stick". What a retard. Even I know it's "Walk softly and carry a big stick".

He's just like Bush... another village has lost it's idiot. Someone please return him to where he belongs before him and his even more retarded VP screw up this country even more.
even in that case, admiring teddy roosevelt is a pretty silly thing when TR wanted universal health care, not squandering our wildlife, and didn't like big business :lol:

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

Debate post #5
I watched it for extra credit :D
yay extra credit and debates!

Samirol

Samirol

Debate post #6
NBC's focus group of undecided Pennsylvania voters had the Illinois Democrat winning by roughly a 60-40 split. Frank Luntz's focus group, over at Fox, showed undecided voters leaning towards Obama because of his position on health care. CBS's focus group of independents had the Democratic nominee winning the debate at 39 percent to McCain's 27 percent, with 35 percent of the respondents saying it was a tie. Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, a Democratic polling firm, had a focus group of undecideds leaning to Obama by a margin of 42 percent to 24 percent.

Meanwhile, SurveyUSA interviewed 741 debate watchers in the state of Washington, 54 percent of whom thought Obama was the "clear winner" compared with McCain's 29 percent. That same polling firm had the first debate as a tie. In tonight's survey: 42 percent of respondents said McCain was too forceful.

And the CNN focus group of undecided voters in Ohio had the margin at an even wider spread: Obama 54 percent to McCain's 30.

Quoted from Huffington Post

M

MATRIX

Debate post #7
ALL the debates are just boring posturing for things the WILL NEVER do. And Obama needs to learn the deff. of afew words...he is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD at that, and about that.

New Topics