Death Star over San Francisco?

• Discuss Death Star over San Francisco? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [URL="http://www.dailymotion.com/us/featured/channel/shortfilms/video/x6woyj_death-star-over-san-francisco_travel"]I dunno if this has been posted... ...
J

JustinE

Death Star over San Francisco? post #2
I've seen these type of videos before...there awesome...the tower at :54...coit tower..sick place..i went there haha..with my bike lmao.

J

jawn

Death Star over San Francisco? post #3
'That's no moon. That's a space station.'

Edit: Oh and, San Fran is possibly my favourite city in the US. Excellent public transport, lovely weather, plenty to ride & skate, and plenty of good cheap restaurants in Chinatown.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JustinE

Death Star over San Francisco? post #4
San Francisco is a amazing piece of work, there are so many diverse cultures. So many opinions, you could spend your whole life there and still NEVER see/expierence it all.

I love San Francisco, and being 45 minutes away from it; it's a plus for me.

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

Death Star over San Francisco? post #5
Haha bbq oysters.

That was a sick video.

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

Death Star over San Francisco? post #6
San Francisco is a amazing piece of work, there are so many diverse cultures. So many opinions, you could spend your whole life there and still NEVER see/expierence it all.

I love San Francisco, and being 45 minutes away from it; it's a plus for me.
Diverse cultures? I thought you were a racist? wouldn't that mean you hate other cultures? o_O

San Francisco is equvilant to Brighton here in the UK, so it's bound to be an awesome city.

Samirol

Samirol

Death Star over San Francisco? post #7
the best thing about the bay area is the microbakeries that make sourdough, especially in SF

J

JustinE

Death Star over San Francisco? post #8
Diverse cultures? I thought you were a racist? wouldn't that mean you hate other cultures? o_O

San Francisco is equvilant to Brighton here in the UK, so it's bound to be an awesome city.
Actually, I just strongly dislike certain types of groups from certain races.

and there is NOTHING comparable to San Francisco.....never have..never will be. You don't notice that till you go there.....the possibilties are endless.

Q

Quen

Death Star over San Francisco? post #9
nerds have too much time on their hands.

PY

PY

Death Star over San Francisco? post #10
^ does that make me a nerd if i found it cool? Oh crap it does. Well, may aswell get playing World of Warcraft...

Q

Quen

Death Star over San Francisco? post #11
^ does that make me a nerd if i found it cool? Oh crap it does. Well, may aswell get playing World of Warcraft...
no... unless you actually play wow...

PY

PY

Death Star over San Francisco? post #12
I enjoy my life too much to play WOW.

J

jawn

Death Star over San Francisco? post #13
At least you didn't quote Star Wars, PY. I did, so you've gotta be a notch below me on the nerd scale.

T

troy

Death Star over San Francisco? post #14
and there is NOTHING comparable to San Francisco.....never have..never will be. You don't notice that till you go there.....the possibilties are endless.

That, and 1/3 of the city itself smells like maryjuwanna!

One of my favorites.

New Topics