DB Joker 06

• Discuss DB Joker 06 in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys im new to bmx im problly worst on forum but im really looking into bmxing and i enjoy it and i am getting better so anyway i was wondering... ...
G

georgek

DB Joker 06 post #1
hey guys im new to bmx im problly worst on forum but im really looking into bmxing and i enjoy it and i am getting better so anyway i was wondering about ur thoughts on the Diamondback Joker '06 ive never really riden anything besides a freeagent trail devil thats about it so i couldnt really decide weather or not it is a good bike. ( i got for christmas when i told my dad and mom i wanted that exact bike and htey got it for me and know i want to know what u guys think of it ) btw im a big guy im 13 and weigh 156 height 5' 1' thxs n e thing helps

Minitrix

Minitrix

DB Joker 06 post #2
It's a good beginner bike.
Just upgrade it as you need to.

G

georgek

DB Joker 06 post #3
well thxs man im thinking about upgrading my cranks, for some reason after a couple weeks or w/e my cranks get loose. my dad says it might be a broken baring or something inside of the crankset any advice on how to fix or what new cranks to get ( i really like the shadow conspiracy torrid cranks ) :)

A

AdamBeevers

DB Joker 06 post #4
Get profiles ;)
But the expensive.. i would go for a sealed 3 piece and a half decent one, so either primo or DK...

if you want to fix your current one.. is it a 1 piece or 3piece?
If its 1 piece... i honestly woudnt waste time with it... if its coming loose its because the nut type things on the right side arnt up probaly... you need to do the one closest to the bearings tight enough that the cranks spin but dont crush the bearings, then the second bolt type thing needs to go up as tight as possable with out moving the first bolt type thing you've put on...

Hard to explain but hopes this helps.

G

georgek

DB Joker 06 post #5
hey man thanks for the advice any suggestions on some 3 peice sealed cranks?

P.S they are 3 pc cranks. but when i take it to shop for tuneup they dont move at all then after a month or so of riding they a lil loose? could it be my weight?

New Topics