Dave Mirra for PS2

• Discuss Dave Mirra for PS2 in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Have you guys ever played Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 for PS2 that game is awesome i think it is better than Matt Hoffmans bmx game you guys should play... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx game bmx games flatland
B

BMX Man

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #1
Have you guys ever played Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 for PS2 that game is awesome i think it is better than Matt Hoffmans bmx game you guys should play it if you havn't :applause:

E

evanc

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #2
Hoffman 2 schools it.

I

infantry43RIDER

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #3
oh hell yea it does.

C

custom_bmx

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #4
dave mirra 2 is ok but the isnt much music on it and if u dont like ozzy 8) then well there isnt much for u

P

[PRIMO]

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #5
yeah its an awsome game but after you play matt hoffman's pro bmx 2 its a bad ass game the only thing dave mirra's game gots on matt's is the levels.

L

leon_luxton

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #6
nah mat hoffmans BMX2 is alot better cos it has FLATLAND but if ya want aGOOD bmx game go get BMX XXX..so good..just gotta love the flatland in it..they should make a BMX game like the THUG game so its like a story :D

S

sandmriderbmx

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #7
i rented one of the bmx games, the one were u go one like a road trip and at the menu there this camper thing, tht one sucked, its too bad theres not really any good bmx games, which is kinda retarded since rockstar sponsers kink but they dont have a bmx game

P

[PRIMO]

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #8
yeah i want a bmx game thats like thug and goes online

S

sandmriderbmx

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #9
yeah dude thug is the best game, they need to make a bmx version call it dave mirra underground or mug, lol

C

casperh

Dave Mirra for PS2 post #10
Leon, you disappoint me, you are 14 aren't you; the Playstation 2-game: BMXXX, really sucks, it is the most lousy ripp-off of the Dave Mirra series, in fact, i'll tell you a story, the game which we now know as BMXXX is formally known as Dave Mirra's BMXXX, but as Dave Mirra (Or his PR-Team) played the game, they saw how **** lousy it was, and in the end Dave Mirra didn't gave his name for the game.

New Topics