danscomp slammers

• Discuss danscomp slammers in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so if I order these $10 parts I will have to pay $24 shipping plus whatever bullshit UPS will want to charge me with. can they just mail it in a... ...
D

Dropsonde

danscomp slammers post #1
so if I order these $10 parts I will have to pay $24 shipping plus whatever bullshit UPS will want to charge me with. can they just mail it in a regular package, I mean the things weigh nothing and are tiny.

203rider

danscomp slammers post #2
so if I order these $10 parts I will have to pay $24 shipping plus whatever bullshit UPS will want to charge me with. can they just mail it in a regular package, I mean the things weigh nothing and are tiny.
Order them through your local bike shop. You don't pay shipping and you support your scene.

wickyman

wickyman

danscomp slammers post #3
Yeah, no effin' way should those cost that much to ship... Eff that bro!

The Radness

The Radness

danscomp slammers post #4
do what i do

find a free shipping code, and then order enough to make it qualify

so if it's free shipping on 30 and over, instead of spending 10 on somthing and 20 on shipping, just spend 30 on parts and use free shipping.

find codes here: http://www.bmx-forum.com/showthread.php?t=78297&page=49

Pickles

Pickles

danscomp slammers post #5
wrong section?

and yeah they have to legally ship it that way.

order through LBS,or dont order them...?

local shop will be like 15 (american) dolars

johnuk

johnuk

danscomp slammers post #6
johnuk

johnuk

danscomp slammers post #8
sorry man, I thought you were asking for more distributed part

I can't stand the crazy postage either - email them and ask if they can send it with stamps. Check what the USPS or UPS rate is for things roughly it's weight and what the service is called

Almost every company is rediculously lazy when it comes to pricing their postage. They just charge some rounded off amount and declare the rest handling - so everything goes in the same bag for 5 pounds, $10. Rather than charging on a per unit weight, they just work to the limits for each service and charge a flat rate

D

Dropsonde

danscomp slammers post #9
I emailed a few days ago but they haven't replied. Right now the cart total is $38 CDN

ha

johnuk

johnuk

danscomp slammers post #10
I emailed a few days ago but they haven't replied. Right now the cart total is $38 CDN

ha
I'd just go for some others close by, that's a not funny amount of postage

M

Marcus Poopy

danscomp slammers post #11
D

Dropsonde

danscomp slammers post #12
Unfortunately we do not carry Simple stuff. There actually is not a Canadian distributor for the brand yet so we can't even order it.
thanks,
-Brad
3RIDE.com
help@3ride.com
arrrr this is going to be really hard

New Topics