danscomp hubs

• Discuss danscomp hubs in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what hubs to get on danscomp? quality sealed lhd would be nice 10mm 36h front 48h 14 mm rear would be really nice not expensive, got to ship to... ...
  • Tags bmx
L

leeuw

danscomp hubs post #1
what hubs to get on danscomp?

quality
sealed
lhd would be nice
10mm 36h front 48h 14 mm rear would be really nice
not expensive, got to ship to Holland

was looking at the hoffman hubs, them right?
from 100 to 40 bucks

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

danscomp hubs post #2
theyre quite good and sealed is way better than loose ball

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #4
all i could say would be hoffman(only has 48h front and rear) or the odyssey hazard cassette($80) and vandero($47), since they dont just sell a regular rear hub, unless ive never seen them.

**currency in american

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

danscomp hubs post #5
oibmxpunx said:
www.albes.com

f*ck dans
yea dans is just dumb......albes all the way!

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #6
F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #7
albes is nice, closer to me so faster shipping, but they sent me the wrong size axle for my demolition hub! so i had to make do with it so my bearings stick out a bit, about a 2-3mm on each side

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #8
u should have sent it back there cool about shit like that unlike dans dans keeps some of ur money

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #9
i didnt have time it cam on the exact day i was planning on riding so i slapped it on and was like 8O and then i was like forget it it works the wheel spins pulled the drop outs apart and slide it in and rode away

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #10
yeah at lest it worked when dans f*cks shit up u have to send it back cuz it wont work at all

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #11
and they had one that worked dans didnt have any in the size i needed at the times

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #12
thats *** i use to order from dans they f*cked my shit up so much then i started going to albes

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #13
yeah i just support my local bike shop, hahaha which isnt local at all its like 60 miles away. i get prices that mailorders have which he usually goes by dans and i dont pay for tax so i get dans prices without shipping and without taxes, how sweet is that

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #14
thats cool i get parts at cost when i get them from the shop o work at but some times i dont feel like ordering parts so i go to albes but any thing over like 100 dollers i get from my shop i got my frame for 250 and its a 300 doller frame when i get my serise 2 its only going to cost me 275 so u get pritty good deals

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #15
i paid $100 for my frame brand new but that was on ebay. the shop said i could get an extension for $180 but i was like spend $180 for a frame when i could get a division for $100 and then go order a fork for $80 which way should i go?!?!

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #16
yeah my friend just got a division in red it looks nice

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #17
damn strong frame, and im glad all the kinks are out of how they are made i heard many bad things about cracked headtubes in the old ones but federal was cool and replaced them even if they were pasted warranty, now thats some great service there

O

oibmxpunx

danscomp hubs post #18
thats cool my friend is a hard core street rider so he is pritty hard on frames

L

leeuw

danscomp hubs post #19
thanks guys!

i'm thinking about buying a whole wheel from a guy here. Flybikes LHD hub with sun big city 48 spoke. like 170 dollar. OK?
wheel is really nice still (not punished)

F

federal_rider12

danscomp hubs post #20
nice

New Topics