Dan's Competition BMX Online...?

B

Bisquit

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #1
stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #2
Definitely, alot of people, including many members of this site get lots of parts/bikes off of it.

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #3
Ya, and it have a big variety too...

But i never bought there coz shipping to Brazil is too high

B

Bisquit

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #4
Lol, thanks.

Clutch

Clutch

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #5
I buy my shit from them, never had a problem...

A

al d

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #6
AL D. DANS COMP RIDER

HELLO ,YOU CAN TRUST DANS TO SEND YOU THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDER AND PROCESS IT QUICKLY.I AM A BMX-ZONE MEMBER AND DANS COMP TEAM RIDER..www.danscomp.com (check out team) AL DI MINO from www.bmxinvasion.com

W

William

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #7
i've also had good experiences with http://www.3ride.com/bmx/, there good if you live in candas because there are no special import taxes like american stores.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #8
Albes!!!!! The people at Dan's Comp are goons. Yeah you heard me. Order from people who actually ride and get your order right at Albes.

Damnit man. Use search to read all of our stories about Dans Comp.

RuLe

RuLe

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #9
yea albes puts alot of custom stuff together thats why im ordering from their now

B

Bisquit

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #10
Ok... But I'm not seeing the bike I want at albes.

Any other recommendations?

renegade

renegade

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #11
just go with danscomp

A

al d

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #12
Dans Comp

YOU CAN LOOK UP OR HEAR ALOT OF LIES THAT WENT AROUND ABOUT DANS AND MAYBE HEAR STORIES THAT ARE FROM THE PAST..KEEP IN MIND "PAST" BUT I'LL LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING..DANS COMP HAS A WHOLE NEW STAFF THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS AND BEEN GETTING THE ORDERS RIGHT TRUST ME.THEY WILL BUILD YOU CUSTOM PARTS AND THE PEOPLE THERE DO RIDE.THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WEATHER THEY RIDE OR NOT..ITS PARTS AND YOU ORDER THEM AND YOU RIDE THEM.THATS THE PURPOSE OF ANY MAIL ORDER TO GET YOUR PARTS AND RIDE THEM AN HAVE FUN..WHOEVER SAID BUY ALBES CAUSE THEY RIDE AND BUILD CUSTOM BIKES ID HAVE TO SAY THAT IS GETTING INTO THE POLITICS OF BMX. DANS COMP WILL HAVE YOUR STUFF THERE ON TIME AND BUILD YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT IF YOU ASK AND DONT SEE IT OFFERED ON THERE ONLINE SITE. ALSO DANS COMP HAS BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY CCS SKATE COMPANY CAUSE DANS DOES SO GOOD,CCS THOUGHT THEY WERE A GREAT INVESTMENT.CCS HAS ORGANIZED IT INTO A STRONGER BASED BUSINESS THAT IT IS RIGHT NOW.

B

Bisquit

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #13
Sorry dude, I found a local bike 8)

I

infantry43RIDER

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #14
haha...jeeze...order from wherever you want...i order from dans comp, albes, frankfort, staff...anywhere that has a good price and the right parts...who gives a shit?

D

DrunkPunk180

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #15
infantry43RIDER said:
haha...jeeze...order from wherever you want...i order from dans comp, albes, frankfort, staff...anywhere that has a good price and the right parts...who gives a shit?
WORD

D

Deliciouspeed

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #16
I've ordered from most places and didnt like any for one reason or another.No one is wonderful to talk to. The only reason we deal with them at all is price.

I continue to deal with:
Albes because they will ship anything for free.
Dans comp has a great selection, I dislike the corporate ownership though.
Staff usually has hard to find stuff.

smay

smay

Dan's Competition BMX Online...? post #17
dans comp has some good stuff but if you live in canada like me the prices will be huge.it sucks :(

New Topics