Damian Sutton @ Fboro

• Discuss Damian Sutton @ Fboro in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Went to Farnborough today. Wasn't that busy. Just took a few photos. These are the two that actually came out alright. Click the images to go... ...
S

samking181

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #1
Went to Farnborough today. Wasn't that busy. Just took a few photos. These are the two that actually came out alright.

Click the images to go bigger.

They look really sharp :/. And I forgot I was shooting at ISO 400 too!

dillon37

dillon37

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #2
they look really good man I like the lighting it makes the rider Pop out from the sky well and the white shirt helps too. The only little prob I have is that in the first photo it looked to me like an alleyoop on a qp but the second looks like a boost over a spine. Im fairly sure it is a spine.
good shots mate!

Stephen G

Stephen G

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #3
What's so bad about iso 400?
I regularly shoot at 400, but I hate going over.

Lemontime

Lemontime

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #4
They're sharp cause you put them on Flickr, and flickr rapes photos..

PY

PY

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #5
Lemon, leave it.

Nice photos Sam.

S

samking181

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #6
They're sharp cause you put them on Flickr, and flickr rapes photos..
As I've said before, flickr is so much better than photosuckit. I linked them to the bigger versions which look better. If you have nothing better to say then dont say anything at all.

Cheers PY. What's your real name because youre a Guildford Local ?

And stephen, I just don't like above 200 normally. Even with a D200. It's just a habbit I got in with my D60. I'm sure I'll get out of it because obviously the D200 can handle noise ALOT better :).

PY

PY

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #7
It's Pete, i'm not really a local but the locals are pretty damn awesome so i'll pass myself off as one.

Shit i haven't ridden Gford in so long, i should pop down soon i recon.

Jake Eats Cake

Jake Eats Cake

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #8
nice photos... like them alot

S

samking181

Damian Sutton @ Fboro post #9
It's Pete, i'm not really a local but the locals are pretty damn awesome so i'll pass myself off as one.

Shit i haven't ridden Gford in so long, i should pop down soon i recon.
Last name would help :p. I still don't recognise you haha. You have a riding photo or something ?

And cheers for the comments.

New Topics