Da Gyro or da long brake cord

• Discuss Da Gyro or da long brake cord in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well I've been runnin a long brake cord on my bike cause I didnt wanna sheel up money for a nice gyro, but now that I'm upgrading bikes, should I hit... ...
  • Tags bike flatland

To go witht he long brake cord or the gyro?

• Total voters
J

Jmans2cool

Da Gyro or da long brake cord post #1
Well I've been runnin a long brake cord on my bike cause I didnt wanna sheel up money for a nice gyro, but now that I'm upgrading bikes, should I hit up the gyro or stick to the long brake cord? I mean the cords ok until you try to do say two whiplashes in a row, but its gotten to the point where I can do that :lol: . Just post what you run and what you think I should do....and why kind of gyro

PS- Breaks are needed so no one say brakeless, I have much respct for oyu guys but..... breaks are part of a bike, and I want them.

E

EPMD

Da Gyro or da long brake cord post #2
I dunno really, whatever you want or you could just get a really big brake cord.. but if you need the gyro just take it then

E

EasternBMX

Da Gyro or da long brake cord post #3
I ran a long cable for ever but now i'm going to run a gyro...i voted gyro becuae i hope it is just as good.....long cables aren't bad though

G

Da Gyro or da long brake cord post #4
long cable works nice for me cause gyro was always hard to fix or seomthing

L

leon_luxton

Da Gyro or da long brake cord post #5
i take it ride ride flatland if ya do whiplases and stuff...i also ride flatland...if you want a back brake for flatland ya MUST have a gyro cos a long cable wont let you do things such as pinky squeakers and stuff :D

New Topics