[]D [] []\/[] []D

• Discuss []D [] []\/[] []D in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Haha, that says PIMP, incase you couldn't figure it out. Anyway, I've been working on this shit for my site for the longest time, and it's working... ...
E

evanc

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #1
Haha, that says PIMP, incase you couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, I've been working on this shit for my site for the longest time, and it's working now. I can't resist.
http://www.kickersny.com

Set Color Scheme. Or you don't have to, it'll just show up as red. *stoked*

W

William

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #2
damn web nerds :x , cool site. how long did it take to make?

E

evanc

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #3
hah, thanks. The site has been in the works for a long ass time now, but the color-switching shit took like 2 days. Any ideas for some other color schemes? I'm thinking a gray/dark gray.

F

FOL

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #4
the white color scheme is pretty good. The pink is ok, I still hate the red, and the blue...hmm doubting about that one. Maybe do something with the total black background:
Dark grey/light grey is often a nice color scheme. You could use some thin black lines with that (the border of the buttons for example).

When you use total black like now, it seems a little bit sad, depressing :)

E

evanc

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #5
I've thought about making a dark/light gray one. Maybe I'll play with it.

I

infantry43RIDER

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #7
i like.
i think it looks great and that color scheme thing is just a hoot.

nice new old pictures too dude...keep it up.

E

evanc

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #8
hah, thanks man.

F

FOL

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #9
really dude, the grey settings are good, well done. If I click a picture, then in the frame the image is shown, try to make that background the same color as your color scheme as well, if you know how that works (you are using CSS I assume?).

I see improvement though, good job man

E

evanc

[]D [] []\/[] []D post #10

New Topics