cut off launch ramp

B

bmxdude

cut off launch ramp post #1
i used to be into bladeing and my friend quit bladeing to start boarding. he had a launch ramp and he didnt want it so i took it.if i cut the size down a bit would it be good enough to use as a kicker. if that worked it would save me a few $$$ and a trip to the hardware store.

H

Highbinder

cut off launch ramp post #2
Had to read that post a few times before I understood what your say, so could you try and have some fullstops in your posts next time?

And why cut it down? Can't you just use it as it is? Might as well try it as it is first to save the hassle of actually cutting it down and having the risk that you'll bugger it up.

S

SICK_BOMB

cut off launch ramp post #3
hm! I dont know how you did to read what he said, cause I dont know what is talking about man! :roll: maybe he is a french canadian!

H

Highbinder

cut off launch ramp post #4
As bad as your post, lol, kidding mate ;) He said he got a launch ramp off his mate and was wondering if he should cut it down or not to make it into a kicker for BMX.

S

SICK_BOMB

cut off launch ramp post #5
hehe! :roll: that's true, my english isnt so good, I'm a french canadian, still i cant read what is talking about, that's not cause my english is not so good I can read bad english too hehe! anyway, what is important is that I share the ride with you, bmx riders! :twisted:

fastgreg

fastgreg

cut off launch ramp post #6
:hihi: :D :lol: :eh: :shifty: :hihi: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

C

Charles

cut off launch ramp post #7
>>>BANNED<<<

16.) Do not make needless, incessant usage of:
Emoticons

:lol: 8)

C.K. Girkins

C.K. Girkins

cut off launch ramp post #8
im so confused

C

Charles

cut off launch ramp post #9
J/k fastgreg. Thats not my choice anyway. Its are almighty god Wynex who makes that choice. Lets hope hes let off with nothing but a warning but only time will tell.

New Topics