Custom Kink Complete Bike For Sale NY

J

jbrates11

Custom Kink Complete Bike For Sale NY post #1
For sale is my bike, sad to let her go. Shes a real beast. The frame is Daryl toccos signature frame in black, 21 inch. Odyssey Thunderbolts in midnight blue, basically brand new. The sprocket is an animal sprocky balboa 26 tooth I bought off of tyrone williams bike owner of Da Shop which is pretty cool. Pedals are shadow conspiracy PC the seat is a failure pivitol, Odyssey lumberjack bars i cut down to 27", Demolition front fork, pretty old. FBM stem, front and rear rims are demolition, demolition front hub, primo mix cassette rear hub, front animal GLH tire, rear is an animal MTT both 2.1". ODI longneck grips. The fram is in pretty mint condition. No dents or cracks. The front fork is scratched up and pretty chipped, the rims are chipped too but nothing crazy. The bars are a little scratched near the grips from going over. Also i forgot to mention an fbm hubgaurd. I know i have zero posts on here, i forgot the password to my old account, jbrates. Anyway, not trying to screw anyone over, just trying to sell my bike, too busy to ride these days anyway. I will include the ebay listing i have as well to show i have good feedback. You choose payment method. Not really looking for any trades, unless you have mk4 VW parts. Comment if you have any question or anything. Thanks for looking. Asking 400 plus shiping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252119331779?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

New Topics