crash video

• Discuss crash video in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my friend jordan, also known as the lumberjack, crashes so good that he doesn't even need to land anything to have an awesome video part. check it out... ...
  • Tags barspin video
A

antwan

crash video post #1
my friend jordan, also known as the lumberjack, crashes so good that he doesn't even need to land anything to have an awesome video part. check it out here:

http://www.zensky.com/files/lumberjack.wmv

What do you think?

RuLe

RuLe

crash video post #2
LMAO o man i like the foot plant and the grind he was trying before that. that was a great video .. i lik every clip but the audio when recorded to the computer is to hard to hear

I

infantry43RIDER

crash video post #3
you're crazy man.
you...you're crazy.
i like you...but you're crazy.

T

Trimix

crash video post #4
HAHAHA that was absolutely great!!

I also saw a shot someone took at Mission where he does that wallride? I would know that wall anywhere. The best one was the barspins to disasters. I am working on those right now and CAN RELATE!!

E

EPMD

crash video post #5
RuLe said:
LMAO o man i like the foot plant and the grind he was trying before that. that was a great video .. i lik every clip but the audio when recorded to the computer is to hard to hear
isnt it a fast plant? i could be wrong but not sure

W

William

crash video post #6
cool :prost:

F

FOL

crash video post #7
rofl, allthough I mostly hate seeing people crashing, this was hilarious

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

crash video post #8
wow, how does he stand up to so much punishment...
and the bike...it must be so trashed...

RuLe

RuLe

crash video post #9
makes me want to try but at the same time not try the barspin 180 diasters. i would have to put my seat hella high up and i kind of cut it lol so it aint going that much higher

P

projitter

crash video post #10
hehe sum sic as **** bails mandoes he ever land anything.....??? :p

S

SNAFUKID

crash video post #11
thats class
8)

LMAO

A

antwan

crash video post #12
he lands lots of stuff. in fact, part of the reason he is so good is that he just goes for stuff and that's why he crashes so hard. check http://bmx.zensky.com to see videos and pictures of him (and the whole crew) landing more stuff.

oh, and he has 180 barspin disasters wired, he was actually trying to land no-handed, which he has successfully pulled.

about the bike....yeah, it's trashed. hehe

C

casperh

crash video post #13
i cant share the fun because im proud to be 100% microsoft free and i dont have microsoft player or something

S

Super S***

crash video post #14
hahah that movie was great :D your a crazy ass

New Topics