Crapppyyyy

• Discuss Crapppyyyy in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So I get out of school today and all happy because it's the second to last day of school, and I'm was going to my local trails. and I go to the bike... ...
iBMX569

iBMX569

Crapppyyyy post #1
So I get out of school today and all happy because it's the second to last day of school, and I'm was going to my local trails. and I go to the bike lock and unlock my bike. I was just messing around and like J hopped out of the stand then 180 pivoted out (ok, I was showing off to people) then the chain popped, then 2 minutes later I realize my tire is flat.

Gayyyyyyyy

J

jawn

Crapppyyyy post #2
Diddums.

R

Ryno149

Crapppyyyy post #3
That's what you get for being a show-off.:D

G

gtbmx0222

Crapppyyyy post #5
karma for being a show out.

ATP

ATP

Crapppyyyy post #6
Sucks for you.

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Crapppyyyy post #7
Cant you take it ? Atleast you dident blast your knee...

A chain you can put on again in 2 sec. and a flat tire takes 10 min..

Stop whining

DannyBMX

DannyBMX

Crapppyyyy post #8

Stop whining

That's what I was going to say.

M

marks86

Crapppyyyy post #9
what a day

iBMX569

iBMX569

Crapppyyyy post #10

Stop whining
The chain busted, and I have to buy a new one. And I was going to go riding that day

JasonBMX

JasonBMX

Crapppyyyy post #11
sounds like you had a pretty good day...

Butter_Nutts

Butter_Nutts

Crapppyyyy post #12
ever heard of a chainbreaker?

DCFrickle32

DCFrickle32

Crapppyyyy post #13
wow thats funny well if there were hott grls around hell i would do it to..ha ha you gotta check your shite before you go jumpen on it..did you get the parts that day so you could go ride more??

DannyBMX

DannyBMX

Crapppyyyy post #14
This is why when you get a new chain, you keep a few links handy when you go riding.

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Crapppyyyy post #15
The chain busted, and I have to buy a new one. And I was going to go riding that day
Still Nothing... how do you think it is to break your Fly frame and cant ride for 4 weeks because of some *** slow Mail orders who aint fast to send your new frame?

iBMX569

iBMX569

Crapppyyyy post #16
wow thats funny well if there were hott grls around hell i would do it to..ha ha you gotta check your shite before you go jumpen on it..did you get the parts that day so you could go ride more??
No im getting them today.

iBMX569

iBMX569

Crapppyyyy post #17
Still Nothing... how do you think it is to break your Fly frame and cant ride for 4 weeks because of some *** slow Mail orders who aint fast to send your new frame?
I'm not saying its horrible, it just sucked. But not nearly as bad as you breaking your fly frame.

New Topics