Cranks

• Discuss Cranks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; How do I find the diameter of my spindle to buy some new sealed bearings? My cranks are stock and it's starting to come apart. I need to buy a new... ...
bmxjunkie07

bmxjunkie07

Cranks post #1
How do I find the diameter of my spindle to buy some new sealed bearings? My cranks are stock and it's starting to come apart. I need to buy a new crank altogether because my spindle is kinda bent but I also wanted to know if this could be a problem towards my bearings or not. I'm fairly sure the spindle was alrdy this way when I bought it because I noticed it was bent way before I ever started falling hard enough to do any real damage to my bike. It's getting to be a real pain in the ass because I'm always needing new parts and it seems I'm either too busy fixing my bike to ride or I'm waiting on a new part...

Minitrix

Minitrix

Cranks post #2
When you get cranks on a website it usually says.
If you get cranks from a bike shop, ask...
Is Poulsbo anywhere near Spokane?

B

band aid

Cranks post #3
i'm preety sure the bent spindle would effect the bearings.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Cranks post #4
Not to be rude but come on how else do you find out a measurement? You measure it. I could see you asking something a little more dificult like parts of a frame but a spindle?

New Topics