Cranks?

• Discuss Cranks? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im going to be buying some new cranks, so I want to know which one of these 2 is better/stronger. Odyssey Twombolts Demolition Medial LT 2.0 If... ...
K

Kite

Cranks? post #1
Im going to be buying some new cranks, so I want to know which one of these 2 is better/stronger.

Odyssey Twombolts
Demolition Medial LT 2.0

If there are some other cranks out there that you think are better/stronger than these then pelase tell me and I will check them out. :)

[EDIT] Also, how do these wheels look?
http://www.danscomp.com/402221.php?cat=PARTS

Levimoody

Levimoody

Cranks? post #2
Odyssey twombolts = win

E RaK

E RaK

Cranks? post #3
i would recommend the profile cranks and that wheel looks good for a freecoaster

K

Kite

Cranks? post #4
@Up
Could you tell me which Profile's? I see like 10 xD.

E RaK

E RaK

Cranks? post #5
haha sure thing - theres so many

what site are you lookin at?

K

Kite

Cranks? post #6
Danscomp

T

troy

Cranks? post #8
Get the Wombolts on sale! And then when they break, they will give you the Twombolts!

Srsly.

K

Kite

Cranks? post #9
They seem kinda heavy. Im not really planning on doing uber crazy riding, so I dont need SUPER strong cranks.

E RaK

E RaK

Cranks? post #10
the Profiles are not that heavy and will last for years

K

Kite

Cranks? post #11
So im thinking its between the Twombolts and Profiles now. The demolitions people dont see to happy about. If you say the profiles are good then ill preolly buy em, unless someone else convinces me otherwise

K

Kite

Cranks? post #12
Alright I just noticed that my pedals only fit 3 pc cranks. How do I know if cranks are 3 pc.
And are the Demolitions, Twombolts, or Profiles 3 pc?

rebman

rebman

Cranks? post #13
All those cranks are 3 piece..

1.) Right Arm
2.) Left Arm
3.) Spindle

New Topics