crank

• Discuss crank in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; otherday i slammed my sprocket pretty hard on a q-pipe, and since then, i habe a lump or sumthing in my cranks that i can feel when i pedal... and its... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
S

sentaafEQpovar

crank post #1
otherday i slammed my sprocket pretty hard on a q-pipe, and since then, i habe a lump or sumthing in my cranks that i can feel when i pedal... and its not the kind of lump that happens ebery full rotation of the cranks... it just happens randomly.... rolls smoothly, then thump and so fourth.... and pobie's bike has a bit of a lump too

****ing asians always trying to make beats... annoying as ****

M

Mr_Shrapnel

crank post #2
sentaafEQpovar said:
f*ck asians always trying to make beats... annoying as f*ck
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?

T

trailkillerje

crank post #3
but where is it lumping at in the bearings or around the chain like at the freewheel maybe the chain is screwed up

f*ck asians always trying to make beats... annoying as f*ck what does that mean?

S

sentaafEQpovar

crank post #4
Mr_Shrapnel said:
sentaafEQpovar said:
f*ck asians always trying to make beats... annoying as f*ck
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?
im in the library, and they are alwasy pounding on thew desks trying to make drum beats and they loud as ****

trailkillerje said:
but where is it lumping at in the bearings or around the chain like at the freewheel maybe the chain is screwed up
i cant really tell where it comes from possibly spindle, possible cranks, possibley sprocket.... who know maybe even the freewheel, but i feel it when i pedal

F

federal_rider12

crank post #5
sounds like the pedal spindle is bent ive had that feeling alot and its always been my pedals, pedals bend easily when bailing or crashing or you just screw up ive bent pedals by landing wrong, bailing, jumping, and crashes were i fall and my bike just keeps fliping to check to see if it is the pedals remove them and hold the body and slowly spin the spindle and look closely to see if you bent them

M

Mr_Shrapnel

crank post #6
what, so all Asians are annoying as f*ck? nice generalisation one you ignorant fool.

S

sentaafEQpovar

crank post #7
actually it is generalizationfor these reasons.....

its alwys the asian kids who are doing it for some reason i dont know...

ive seen like 2 white kids doing it.... but i noticed they were haning out with some asian dudes....

so maybe the asians at my school like drums....

and its stereotypiung which means that it applies to a lot of the asians, but not all of them... or is stereotypng the wrong word... u find me the right word....

btw im at school and theres this fat asian kid behind and to the right of me with the mouse in one hand and his other hand making a beat on the desk

E

EPMD

crank post #8
Im also going to have to say its the chain... im not sure but its the same with my bike and its not my cranks

S

sentaafEQpovar

crank post #9
i dont think its the chain,. but if it is, then that would explain why the lump is not a constant that accours at exactly every full rotation

F

federal_rider12

crank post #10
it could be a few things but like i said before doing anything else remove the pedal and check the spindle if it is bent then you would feel a lump at a certain point when pedaling, ive had that happen to me 4 times so i know the feeling

New Topics