crank on leftside?

• Discuss crank on leftside? in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im righthanded and it feels like it'd be easier to grind with the right side then the left anyone here ride like this? ...
drtysthrdr

drtysthrdr

crank on leftside? post #1
hey im righthanded and it feels like it'd be easier to grind with the right side
then the left anyone here ride like this?

taybmx

taybmx

crank on leftside? post #2
you mean like how aaron ross rides right foot forwards and grinds on the left

NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

crank on leftside? post #3
you mean like how aaron ross rides right foot forwards and grinds on the left
i ride like that but i was wondering how can i 180 into feeble if i 180 to the left and grind to the left so i would technically be doing a 180 away from the ledge. Any solutions?

taybmx

taybmx

crank on leftside? post #4
i ride like that but i was wondering how can i 180 into feeble if i 180 to the left and grind to the left so i would technically be doing a 180 away from the ledge. Any solutions?
right side pegs

R

ryknow157

crank on leftside? post #7
hey im righthanded and it feels like it'd be easier to grind with the right side
then the left anyone here ride like this?
i ride like this.. i know what you mean.. it just feels more comfortable and like you have more control..

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

crank on leftside? post #8
i ride like this.. i know what you mean.. it just feels more comfortable and like you have more control..
Ha, im also right foot forward and grind to my left. Its just personal peference really

bmx4lyfe28

bmx4lyfe28

crank on leftside? post #9
i grind right and i have a hell of alot more balence than left idk if its cuz im right handed or iv always shifted my weight to the right

Levimoody

Levimoody

crank on leftside? post #10
You dont mean left side drive do you? Where the sprocket and driver is on the left side?

T

turndown101

crank on leftside? post #11
practise on right side?

New Topics