crank/bb kit

• Discuss crank/bb kit in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok im looking to buy a new frame prolly the t-1 garrett frame and it requires a spanish bb kit. well i was planing on switching the parts from my frame... ...
U

UNIVERSALBMX502

crank/bb kit post #1
ok im looking to buy a new frame prolly the t-1 garrett frame and it requires a spanish bb kit. well i was planing on switching the parts from my frame now to that one but my crank has mid bb kit. is there anyway i can just buy a spanish bb kit and still use my crank arms and spindle? if so please let me know b/c i dont want to have 2 buy a whole new crank.

F

flybikesDale

crank/bb kit post #2
just buy a spanish bb that will fit your spindle which is either 22m/19mm good luck :p

U

UNIVERSALBMX502

crank/bb kit post #3
thanks

B

bmxrider41

crank/bb kit post #4
dude buy the new sunday 07 frame.. cuz it the best!!! dent resistance down tube. light as the t1 BUT with liftime warrantee... if you want one contact me on .....bmxrider41@hotmail.co.uk.......... its alot cheaper aswell and the sunday warrntee department is the best.

B

bmxrider41

crank/bb kit post #5
dude buy the new sunday 07 frame.. cuz it the best!!! dent resistance down tube. light as the t1 BUT with liftime warrantee... if you want one contact me on .....bmxrider41@hotmail.co.uk.......... its alot cheaper aswell and the sunday warrntee department is the best.

"People think we ride because weve got nothing better to do BUT i see it as more than that i see it as more of a lifestyle, a passion,a dream and a creation, and it brings out my inner self out, if you know what i mean, not many people see that."

New Topics