Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good???

• Discuss Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? in the Reviews, Howtos & Tech-Articles forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Think this is in the right forum..... I came across these frames on ebay, spec seems sound, 4130, fairly light, geometry seems alright and the... ...
L

LordBanks

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #1
Think this is in the right forum.....

I came across these frames on ebay, spec seems sound, 4130, fairly light, geometry seems alright and the price is bang on.

Thing is i've never heard of them, can't find the companies website or any reviews so i'm abit dubious, especially buying online, i like to see things in person before i splash the cash.

What do you peeps think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coyote-Cromo-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I've posted the link, i think this should work, but i'm abit of a chump when it comes to this 'tinterweb hoo-har::oops:

Thanks like.......

L

LordBanks

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #2
the link worked! Nicemind.

They do a 21" tt aswell what i'm considering.

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #3
im getting a coyote frame soon, i like the specs and they look really good for the price. Ask around a bit for info, im interested too lol. peace

L

LordBanks

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #4
yeah man, they do seem spot on for me, just what with not hearing anything about them i'm not sure....

MoNsTaR

MoNsTaR

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #5
huge chainstays , other then that, it will work haha

L

LordBanks

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #6
do you mean huge as in diameter of the tubing or the length of them?

Prodigy

Prodigy

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #7
frame looks pretty decent...try it out

H

Hermes

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #8
it looks pretty ligit

L

LordBanks

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #9
Aye, thats what i'm thinking, i just keep thinking there must be a catch. Although, at that price, i guess its worth a gamble.

Cheers for the input fellas.

R

ridefly

Coyote Bmx frame?? Any good??? post #10
re take a look at the pics and look at the welds man they look like shit (dont buy) and it has welding splatters on it, pretty shit they could not remove them to make it look nicer. its just a cheap frame and if you buy thats what your going to get, put ur money elsewhere

New Topics