couple of questions

• Discuss couple of questions in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=blue][/color] hey i just got a 14-t freewheel and i was wonder how many links i would need to remove if i'm running a 44-16 right now. and does... ...
L

lobo_solitario

couple of questions post #1
hey i just got a 14-t freewheel and i was wonder how many links i would need to remove if i'm running a 44-16 right now. and does any one have any traing tips for racing.

S

sandmriderbmx

couple of questions post #2
just put it on and find out,

T

Trimix

couple of questions post #3
Yea, you are going to have to put it on and eyeball it. No one can tell you "this many links", cuz there are different chainstay lengths, different configurations, etc. USUALLY, you're going to have to take off a few links. Set the back wheel on, slam it all the way up in the dropout, and see. You meed to leave a little room for removing should you have to change a tube, and you don't want it so tight that you have to break the chain apart to get the back wheel off.

S

Super S***

couple of questions post #4
god damn it y do ppl fill this forum full of crap. wot is the point, i mean y come on the internet everytime something small goes wrong or u want to fit something. half the fun is doing it yourself and finding out yourself. i think you should just go out there and do it yourself. i know alot of people will come in here saying god dont go mental man hes only trying to find out and dont say youve ever asked that im not denying that .

but it rly pisses me off
i learnt almost everything i know from finding out myself. i think this is the way everyome else should learn cuz its the best way

T

Trimix

couple of questions post #5
HAHAHA n u ppl who hava rite so weez can bearly reed it.....pisses me off....so wr evn..

LOL

He just asked a question dude, if you don't want to attempt a reply ignore it.

Clutch

Clutch

couple of questions post #6
Super S*** said:
god damn it y do ppl fill this forum full of crap. wot is the point, i mean y come on the internet everytime something small goes wrong or u want to fit something. half the fun is doing it yourself and finding out yourself. i think you should just go out there and do it yourself. i know alot of people will come in here saying god dont go mental man hes only trying to find out and dont say youve ever asked that im not denying that .

but it rly pisses me off
i learnt almost everything i know from finding out myself. i think this is the way everyome else should learn cuz its the best way
The thing with doing it yourself is that 9 times out of 10 it's trial and error... With the worst case scenerio you buying a shit load of parts till you figure shit out. Some people just don't have the time and money for that.

You need to chill man, what's the harm in asking for help when you don't know how to do something.

You telling us you've never asked for help for anything in your lifetime...

O

oibmxpunx

couple of questions post #7
ppl arnt to smart just take it to a bike shop and have them do it

New Topics