CounterStrike 2D, try this game out!

• Discuss CounterStrike 2D, try this game out! in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Well I'm bored at home since I didn't go to school and I'm playing this game, it's pretty fun. If you've played CounterStrike 1.6 or Source before you... ...
Ecko

Ecko

CounterStrike 2D, try this game out! post #1
Well I'm bored at home since I didn't go to school and I'm playing this game, it's pretty fun. If you've played CounterStrike 1.6 or Source before you may think it's stupid since it's 2D, but it's a lot of fun :)

http://www.cs2d.com

You don't need to register or anything, just download the game and play 8) If anyone wants to make a game let me know. Also if this is in the wrong section let me know. The Tech Corner seemed like it was more for things like computer hardware, cameras, iPods, etc.

I'm not a spam bot or trying to advertise this game, just seeing if people who are bored at home like me want to play it.

C

Charles

CounterStrike 2D, try this game out! post #2
Used to play this a lot, I liked the lazer level.

Ecko

Ecko

CounterStrike 2D, try this game out! post #3
Used to play this a lot, I liked the lazer level.
Hell yea man. They have a new rocket launcher level, that's pretty sick too. They've upgraded the game a ton. There's new game modes and one in particular is Construction. You can build bases and stuff, it's pretty frickin' sweet.

Oh and sorry for posting in the wrong section, won't happen again :wink:

New Topics