Cops

• Discuss Cops in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok, here post whatever you and you friends call cops. EX. The Fuzz thats what me and my friends call the cops. So post them here and whatever stories... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx riding a bike street
R

rage2k3

Cops post #1
ok, here post whatever you and you friends call cops. EX. The Fuzz
thats what me and my friends call the cops. So post them here and whatever stories you have about the cops.

R

rage2k3

Cops post #2
Just the other night I was out with a hard tail and a full suspension, and I was riding my bmx. We were chilling out front of a Mc.Donalds and a cruiser came speeding throught the intersection sirerns blairing. I mean it was skidding out they were going full speed arround the corner. One of my friends joked that they were going to the doughnut near by. So I went over and they wern't there. For like 10 minutes then the fuzz pulled up and went in. This proves cops love doughnuts.

R

rage2k3

Cops post #3
Another story came from the waterfront, where biking is banned. So me and another bmxer were there along with a hard tail. We were riding on of the walls and all of a sudden a cop pulled up behind us. They gaves us a warning and let us go. Luckily. We wen't back in 5 minutes and rode again.

Now they only have rent a cops so you can yell at them and they'll go away.

The other day i was out with like 20 BMXers and MTB. We were down there and the rent a cops showed up. Some of the older guys started bad mouthing them and they left!

H

hartattack_199

Cops post #4
Rage is having a conversation with him self

R

rage2k3

Cops post #5
no, i just wanted to post some stories and get a few post points.

H

hartattack_199

Cops post #6
Cops have never bothered me

Don't got no stories to tell

B

Bigboomer

Cops post #7
Nicks for police:

Popo
5-0
Heat
Po
Pigs
Oinkers
Security

Too many stories to tell.. Not from just plain riding, but a combination of BMX + Alcohol or BMX + Weed, but either way the law seems pretty fair about it. I don't have cops harrass me or jack my shit cause I treat 'em with respect. Disrespect police and you can kiss anything goodbye.

R

rage2k3

Cops post #8
ya, real cops should be treated with respect. But when some rent a cops, sercurity try to screw with you when you haven't done anything wrong then tell em off.

H

headhunter555

Cops post #9
I totaly agreed with the whole respect cops thing untill i moved in this town i live in now!

most of the things we call the cop in this town (yes theres only one) cant be posted here with out those *** things.

But in my town which is very small u r not allowed to ride bikes on the sidewalks, well thats fine, we ride on the street, well when we ride on the street and do ANYTHING a wheelie, manual, ANYTHING other than pedal, he pulls up and bitches us out last time hes was like *next time im taking ur bikes* well next time hasnt came yet but im sure ur bikes wont be the only things that get taking in.

Now the problem could be solved if we had a place besides the street to ride, well there is... but when we ride there we get kicked out of there. its a parking lot for a playground/park, theres never any cars in it, its out of the way and nothing to hurt, but we arnt suposed to ride there.

But this all has very little to do with why i have no respect for this cop, before i lived in this town i lived in a town 4 miles away, the one night i was biking in the town i live in now, and we stoped to get a pop, it was around 10 30, he walks up to us and is like "what the hell r u guys doing?" we "are like getting a pop" and i was the only one under 18 and they have a 10 curfee here whitch i didnt know, so when he asked how old we were and he fund out i was 17 hes like "what the **** are u doing out this late" im like "riding my bike" hes like "well there a 10 curfee here" im like "im sorry im from stoneboro i didnt know that" then hes like "welling get ur ****ing ass out of here". And yeah he could have wrote me up, he could have treated us with a little more respect.

Thats bout all for now, but im sure as long as im riding a bike in my town ill have more!

M

matt_n

Cops post #10
Run from security, not from cops

B

Bigboomer

Cops post #11
I run from both I have a bong :)

R

rage2k3

Cops post #12
I agree, the funny thing is the security in town that patrols the big skate/bike spots have shitty speed bikes. The ones with the super thin tires. So all you gotta do is drive on some dirt and lose them :D

Also for headhunter555: Are there any big dirt pits out of the city. If so build some dirt jumps.

Or if the cops continue, i mean cop continues to bug you and the riders ask him. "Then where can we ride?" he'll have nothing to say. The ngather all the bikers, skaters, and inliners that you can sign a petition for a skate park. Then send it to city council. Try to get the cop to sign the petition too. Thats sorta how we got a park here. We still ride street to.

lola

lola

Cops post #13
ran into cops

i neary rode into cop car, i was riding through the carlot and he started to pull out and i nearly hit him....i jus kept riding (this is at nite) and yes cops love dognuts check out the song from nofx its called Cops love donuts. :twisted:

Clutch

Clutch

Cops post #14
Bigboomer said:
Nicks for police:

Popo
5-0
Heat
Po
Pigs
Oinkers
Security

Too many stories to tell.. Not from just plain riding, but a combination of BMX + Alcohol or BMX + we*d, but either way the law seems pretty fair about it. I don't have cops harrass me or jack my shit cause I treat 'em with respect. Disrespect police and you can kiss anything goodbye.
I hear that, they are like anyone else; just doing there job... There is always going to be a couple bad apples but for the most part they are pretty cool here about biking.

You forgot "Muppet"

Cheers

O

orangebeast91489

Cops post #15
my word is cows, cause the cars are black n white..then I yell cows scatter and all my friends will slam on the brakes or speed up or turn somewhere so it doenst look like were together, one time we had like 15 bmxers and these two punk skaters went by us and gave us the finger..so we went and got hold of there boards and threw them in a backyard

B

bones

Cops post #16
my mate got arrested for taking those free aol cds ? you know the ones u pick up in supermarkets (or kmarts ) and he threw them in the car park the security grabbed him and locked him in a room lol later he got taken home by the police :p oh yeah over here we just we call them pigs

S

slappyslapnuts

Cops post #17
The plod, bacon, bizzys, ****s, bellends, twats, get away from my bike many a thing we have called a cop

lola

lola

Cops post #18
i broke a sk8board

wiv my bike i landed on it and snapped it in half...whoops! :twisted:

F

fitbike9

Cops post #19
yeah the only thing i've heard them called are po's but i call them cops so people know what im talking about.

New Topics