Cops F*cking SUCK!

• Discuss Cops F*cking SUCK! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well down where we build jumps the old people keep calling the cops. They have came like 3 times before but they have been different cops. But today 4... ...
  • Tags bike bikes dirt halfpipe jump street
M

Matt11

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #1
Well down where we build jumps the old people keep calling the cops. They have came like 3 times before but they have been different cops. But today 4 cops came and they were the ones that have came before. And We just finished a new jump which has taken us like 2 weeks to build and we havent even built the landing. They made us destroy the whole thing and fill in the whole. But they didnt get us a ticket. But next time they catch us they will. It just sucks cause thats the only place that I ride at so I have to find a new place and start over.

I

infantry43RIDER

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #2
maybe you suck for getting caught and stuff?
i don't know.
but cops don't suck...how about your city stops giving them funding and they quit..good luck riding your bike after that man.

but...i understand that does suck.

M

Matt11

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #3
Well there is no possible way to run. Its right next to a road and thats the only way to get out. Ya it is the old people fault to for calling for us digging some holes and putting them in mounds. Its private property so I am going to try and find who owns it and see if i can get permission.

I

infantry43RIDER

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #4
el cool.

F

federal_rider12

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #5
got to build jumps where you wont get in trouble i built mine in a city park next to a creek and people who jog down the path love to stop and watch us jump and they think its great we have a place to ride

D

Devourment 138

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #6
yeah build them in the woods...the dirt is softer most of the time anyways.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #7
federal_rider12 said:
got to build jumps where you wont get in trouble i built mine in a city park next to a creek and people who jog down the path love to stop and watch us jump and they think its great we have a place to ride
tried that and the ppl who take care of the park bitched us out

F

federal_rider12

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #8
well this park is not like a big one all it has is a fishing hole, kids playground, tiny skatepark(halfpipe, mini spine--fun on skateboard too small for bike but i still mess with it--, quarter pipe and wedge against a platform, quarter pipe against the halfpipe--very skinny--, benches, and use to have an awesome 7ft wedge that was very wide but guys on 4 wheelers tried to ride it and it fell and broke) and a walk path and half way down the path is the dirt jumps and ride down a hill hit a double and into a table and so on, so really its not in the park itself its off the walk path

S

sentaafEQpovar

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #9
yeah our spot was all the way on the side along a fence ina an area with a bunch of dead graass and crusted up leaves

T

Trimix

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #10
Not ALL cops suck. The other half are liars. Seriously, some of them are cool, most of them are not......and I can't tell the difference, so I try and avoid them all. NEVER been in trouble, but I don't like the way they smell.

Funny story: (Matt11, you can appreciate this after they bitched at you.)

In February of 2001, Mission Skatepark in Longwood Florida opened it's doors. This was Chad Degroots place, that he and Alex Krauss started. The park got both good and bad vibes from the city.....some said it would provide a place for kids to ride, keeping them off the streets and other troubles, and some said.....No it will just be a drug hangout, rough kids hanging around. etc (which IS NOT the case, I ride there several times a week).....Anyway, about three months after they open up, City of Longwood Police "bike unit".....calls Mission and asks if they could come down and ride during off hours. Now, these guys are the guys you see on the street/26" mountain type bikes cruising the city. Mission (Chad) asks them why they cannot come during regular hours......to which they beg, that "they need to come ride when there are not other riders there"....so they can work on their (get this) "street riding and tricks" :roll: .......seems they have been having trouble with "bike gangs" (think us, riding street) lately, and wanted to learn some "moves" so as to keep the bikers from evading them (I was laughing already when Chad was telling me this)............to make a long story longer, they show up one morning all 'puff' chested, weapons and all (like they will need them in the skatepark), and get to have the place to themselves for two hours.........Chad watches them from the office window and sees that they really don't know WHAT to do or HOW to do it.....they are sitting on their bikes and talking about how to get themselves and their BIG ASS bikes on top of this 5 foot tall quarter. The first one tries, doesn't have enough speed, and rolls backwards....bailing. His cop friends laugh at him, and they all proceed over to the launch jump. This is a set of (4) box jumps, with tranisitional ramps on both sides.......what we call a rythm section. They all take off one after the other, spaced about two jumps apart..........the first cop doesn't pull or pump......he crashes nose first into the second ramp......the second cop does the exact same thing......and bails into the side of the nearby quarterpipe......the third guy swerves, goes up and over this ramp right next to where his buddies crashed, and ejects in midair......sending the bike across the box, and himself into the transition. Chad said it was the funniest damn thing he had ever seen......Chad and Alex are like "SSSHhhh Shhhh let's get back to our desk, quik...." About 2 minute later they all come back through the office......acting all "got it handled" attitude....."no problems here"...."Nice park Chad, but we have to go....we uh had a call"....Chad and Alex are holding back tears they said, trying not to crack up.....one of them is holding his arm........moral of the story?

Cops can't ride street!

Sorry it was so long, but thought you might find that funny!! I did!!

I

infantry43RIDER

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #11
damn that WAS long.
but i actually read it...and haha i found that super funny.

good thing that Chad and Alex can hold back laughter like that...i would have been on the floor.

M

Matt11

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #12
haha that was pretty funny. I found a new place to build. There are already jumps there and the dirt is pretty good. The only thing is that it is kinda far from my house. I might also build them in my backyard but theres alot of posion oak so im not sure if I will.

I

infantry43RIDER

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #13
dude its cool to have them a distance from your house...you get to ride there right?
you can just have a session on the way to a session.

M

Matt11

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #14
Ya but im no good at street.

C

casperh

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #15
T

Trimix

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #16
That's EXACTLY what I was going to say.......touche'

E

evanc

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #17
Matt11 said:
Well down where we build jumps the old people keep calling the cops. They have came like 3 times before but they have been different cops. But today 4 cops came and they were the ones that have came before. And We just finished a new jump which has taken us like 2 weeks to build and we havent even built the landing. They made us destroy the whole thing and fill in the whole. But they didnt get us a ticket. But next time they catch us they will. It just sucks cause thats the only place that I ride at so I have to find a new place and start over.
You know what? I didn't read anyone elses' responses. You know what? I don't care, I'm launching into a tirade.

I'm assuming it's not your land to dig on. So why are you? That's trespassing. It's illegal no matter how you look at it. You're lucky they don't just throw your ass into court. Cunt. If you get hurt, the owners are liable. Don't say "We wouldn't sue" because assume the (almost) worst: you get racked up beyond belief. Hospital bills accumulate fast. It's not hard to get above a $75,000.00 medical bill. Don't tell me your parents would just pay that and realize it's your fault. They may, of course. But you know some loser in your town will make it into a personal crusade to stop it. If you want a spot to ride so badly, then build some ramps. No money for wood? Cut down a tree. Go to a construction yard and ask for scraps. They'll usually give you a shitload when they're done. It's not the cops that suck, it's you that sucks. They're just doing their job. If they didn't do anything, then to old folks would report it to their supervisor and get their ass fired. Speaking of which, why are you bitching about having to fix your damage? You referred to old people, meaning the elderly. When you get old, your body deteriorates. They wouldn't be able to tear that shit down. You expect them to hire someone to? Not a chance. You did it, so fess up and take responsibility. Damn. Once day (probably sometime after you turn 13) you'll realize how f*cking ignorant you were when you made this post. God damn you fail at life.

[/rant]

F

federal_rider12

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #18
yeah i decided to read it and well im not laughing but to see it in person i bet it would be really funny but all ive ever seen bike cops do is pop the front wheel and ride over a curb oh yeah i also watched a police trainning thing where they were trainning people to ride the bikes and if you think it is funny watching those guys try jumping a ramp, you should see how bad it is when they can ride between cones pick up the front wheel a couple inches to get on the curb oh man 20 mins of that is the funniest thing in the world

M

Matt11

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #19
Evanc, no we arnt lucking for not getting in trouble. Theres no, no signs around that says that we cant go on it. Also last time the cop came he said it was ok to ride bikes on it. Then the next day they come down and the same cop starts to yell at us for being down there. I just think he did it because he was with other cops. I told him that he said we could ride down here and he said no i didnt. So I didnt wanna argue with him. Also im pissed off because its not like we are out doing drugs and shit. We are having fun and staying out of trouble. But then they come and ruin it for us. And they wonder why kids start to do drugs. They just have nothing better to do than to get us in trouble. Also Im not ****ing 13 so shut the hell up.

T

Trimix

Cops F*cking SUCK! post #20
See, told you cops were liars. There is a two edged sword here, evan (in his rant) DOES bring up good points....NOT your land, YOU are building these jumps, and you are trespassing......but on the other side, here in Florida (states are different) you have to have signs posted every 50 feet along the perimeter/fenceline, and a locked gate. You can't prosecute if those items are not in place.....BUT you can still call the cops and have someone rousted off your land.

I also agree that you guys seem to be having fun, and NOT allowing kids to have a enjoyable, healthy activity.....makes them look for something else to do....like drugs. What every city SHOULD do, is build free parks......not bitch about bikers and skateboarders.

We aren't going away.

New Topics