cop confrontations

• Discuss cop confrontations in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; when i was flatlanding on like a large square in the centre of a shopping area . been there for 6 hours or somthing and the cops visited like 6 times... ...
  • Tags bike flatland jump street
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

casperh

cop confrontations post #1
when i was flatlanding on like a large square in the centre of a shopping area . been there for 6 hours or somthing and the cops visited like 6 times and each time they said like "mouha please do that in a circus mouha mouha burp" always the fat pigs eatong doughnuts of course which never had any physical exercise themselves. beurk i hate it.... and tha flatland is the one style which doesn't really wreck street or skatepark items, i can think of couple of streetriders who make it is a sport to destroy as much as they can :? :lol: .
have you ever been caught or busted?

E

EasternBMX

cop confrontations post #2
why talk shit on people that tear things up i rid street and havn't reall torn anything up i have never been caught or like in trouble but i've been warned

E

evanc

cop confrontations post #3
They're just doing their jobs, man. You are so ignorant, just like to rest of the board.

L

leon_luxton

cop confrontations post #4
evanc said:
They're just doing their jobs, man. You are so ignorant, just like to rest of the board.
yes just like every one else..NOT..shut it

E

EasternBMX

cop confrontations post #5
leon f-u-ck you

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

cop confrontations post #6
Me and my friends get chased all the time but never get caught. There are two exceptions:

1.) A while ago when I wasn't very good, me and my friend went to Kalamzoo to go riding since his dad was going over there for a business trip anyway. Long story short: rode 14 miles to get to town, grind a a ledge at some bank, and a police officer comes. My friend tried to give his subway card as ID while I kept on grinding. We got off with warnings.

2.) One time me and one of my other friends were riding at the local grocery store (some fun stuff to ride there) and some guy gets pulled over by a cop. My friend pulled out his video camera and started taping the guy getting pulled over/me riding. The cop looked as if he was finishing up quick with the driver so i told my friend to put his camera away quickly but he said he wanted to see what would happen. It was around 1 AM. so we were risking a double hit since I was only 15. I had to lie about my age and we got off with warnings yet again.

S

sentaafEQpovar

cop confrontations post #7
evanc said:
isnt that exactly what i said in that one post i made a while ago?

oph yeah, most street riders dont **** shit up, but some will go chip ledges hella bad, knock over signs and shit, and just do roudy chaotic things that they would still be doing even if they didnt have a bike

I

infantry43RIDER

cop confrontations post #8
i respect the cops for doing there jobs.
it does get annoying you have to admit but oh well we don't want some damn anarchy...im be scared shitless.
sometimes though it is pointless like if i am riding in some abandoned parking lot doing trannys and shit like that because they could be doing other stuff....but oh well...they warn you and you either take it or dont.

S

sentaafEQpovar

cop confrontations post #9
prolly somne kids hate cops cuase they live in those shit ville towns where the is nothing better for the cops to do but hassle kids, ive heard of placces like that

E

EPMD

cop confrontations post #10
Ive had an experience

We were at some jumps behind a school, the place is huge at least 300 feet by 500 feet just packed with so many jumps (ill post some photos sometime when i get some) well anyways there were train tracks near and me n my friend started throwing rocks at it and when it left on the other side of the tracks was a cop.. we hopped on our bikes and rode to the very back of the forest and then sat around for a bit until it was cool and then we returned to biking...

btw this place just cannot be destroyed it would take months.. its been around for years and its on a hill, some of the jumps and so big it would take very long and theres a lot of trees so its pretty cool that they cant do anything about it :D

S

sentaafEQpovar

cop confrontations post #11
until someone wants to build houses there... thats the way it is in cali....
wow, u guys dont seem to get hassled by cops much, they will usually hassle the shit out of ppl from what ive seen, and for us its not even near as bad as some places ive seen, where its a bunch of white teens literally getting harasses in rich nieghborhoods cuase theres no ethnic people to arest for stealing things and poor people beating thier wives

I

infantry43RIDER

cop confrontations post #12
sentaafEQpovar said:
prolly somne kids hate cops cuase they live in those shit ville towns where the is nothing better for the cops to do but hassle kids, ive heard of placces like that
yup thats about right for me.
i don't hate the cops though.

L

leon_luxton

cop confrontations post #13
C

casperh

cop confrontations post #16
superstylin :lol:

F

FOL

cop confrontations post #17
fenixbykeco said:
It was around 1 AM. so we were risking a double hit since I was only 15.
You aren't allowed to be outside at 1AM if you are 15? rofl

I

infantry43RIDER

cop confrontations post #18
im only 17 and i can't be outside after 11:30..that is the curfew.
until you are 18 that is the curfew around here.

F

FOL

cop confrontations post #19
heh that sucks, I like being outside at 3 am in the night, chilling with friends or something...

How late are you allowed to get back on the street again?

I

infantry43RIDER

cop confrontations post #20
ok around here the curfew starts at 11:30pm and it ends at 5:00am.
a lot of the time i don't really follow it because im out riding at those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics